The Best Birthday Present

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Best Birthday Present

So if some of you didnt know June 23 was my birthday. Anyways, I got a card from my aunt who is currently making my loan payments on the camaro with the understanding that I will pay her back after school is done. So i get a card from my aunt which reads....."Dear Dan, I felt that it was about time you owned that car that you have put so much work into. Find out the payoff amount and write a check out to yourself for that amount, then turn around and write a check out of your account for the amount of the payoff. Call me and let me know hwo much i need to deduct from my account."

and included in the card is a blank check made payable to me. Now understand the balance left on the car is like 3K. So this is just awesome I will now be keeping the Camaro as well as the Cobra, however I think I am still going to follow thru with the demod of the Camaro.

Or I could leave it and have a t-70 camaro as a beater.

Re: The Best Birthday Present

Lucky Bas-tard! lol Congrats. I am still paying off my car and paying for college, so I have no room for modification budget right now. I wish I had 2 sweet *** cars like those
    1998 Red T-top V6 Camaro
    - K&N Filter, Pacesetter Headders, MagnaFlow 2.5" Hi-Flo Cat, FlowMaster 80 Series, PowerDyne Supercharger@9Psi More 2 Come

Comment

Congrats, a t70 camaro as a beater almost sounds like somone else calling they're mercedes a beater, geesh I'm gonna get me a bmw beater next year.
      Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

i vote keep the modded camaro as a beater.. you can fix it and not have to worry as muhc if it breaks, since it wont keep you from gettin stuck somewhere..
        Phill<br /><br />95 camaro... need money for turbo project... <br />94 S10 Blazer - winter beater - infinity system to be installed soon<br /><br />\"The man who says it cant be done should not interrupt the man doing it...\"

Comment

luckyyy....

i hate the pic in your sig...

Comment

Originally posted by CoasterKev06
            luckyyy....

i hate the pic in your sig...
            lol, it makes me laugh cause i own both, and my v6 would stomp the cobra

Comment

Never heard back from you, udlose98 about the parts you were selling.
              Check out my cardomain site!<br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/99pewterv6\" target=\"_blank\">My Car</a>

Comment

Honestly I'd still go through with demodding the camaro and then use the extra cash for either the cobra or buy a cheap DD and save the rest.
                Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Originally posted by 99pewterv6
                  Never heard back from you, udlose98 about the parts you were selling.
                  sorry a lots been up in limbo with the new car and what not, I will reply in the thread after lunch.

Comment

Damn it.

I want something like this to happen to me.

Comment

i don't think your modded camaro would be a reliable dd. i'd continue w/ your plan and get something w/ great gas mileage. you already have the cobra, don't really need a second car thats fast.
                      94 Firebird - Red A4<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/predatorbird\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/predatorbird</a>

Comment

Thats awesome bro!! :tup:

BTW, happy late birthday :)
                        sigpic
                        1997 Camaro RS A4
                        2006 Chevy Colorado
                        2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

Originally posted by Predator Bird
                          i don't think your modded camaro would be a reliable dd. i'd continue w/ your plan and get something w/ great gas mileage. you already have the cobra, don't really need a second car thats fast.
                          well I am going to keep the camaro, stock.....or just with the pacesetters i still have laying around anyways.

Comment

That's pretty sweet. You've got an awesome aunt. Happy belated birthday too.

Comment

Originally posted by UDLOSE98
                              lol, it makes me laugh cause i own both, and my v6 would stomp the cobra

Yeah it makes me laugh at first...

then extreme jealousy overwhelms the laughter...:twak:

I have a friend with a V6 Mustang that's makin it into a Cobra clone... he would absolutely love that pic... even though he has nothing to back it up...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X