my life would be better without me in it.. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my life would be better without me in it..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: my life would be better without me in it..

Cars are just that--they break.

I still have my first, '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max with 250k and still ticking.

Slow as a snail but awesome in gas. My '89 is not faring too well and the '86 Fiero is scares me sometimes.

I don't even want to mention how much I've spent on cars, but they are just that cars. It's not the end of the world. There are bigger things in life you need to worry about.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Originally posted by jc Kyle
      jesus f*#*$ christ.. I mean seriously.. how many cars can a man go through in ONE FREAKING YEAR.. before one will just work for an extended amount of time. My beloved Camaro went through 2 engines.. and now just sits.. I posted about this a while back.. look at my profile.. So my beater car a 1990 Camry.. Mr. Reliable.. after 3 months BREAKS DOWN.. ok fine.. i use my savings and buy a 1994 Oldsmobile 88 with 60k miles.. and yep.. the transmission is failing so bad that I barely got home from work.. My life sucks seriously. I baby cars.. changed fluids religiously.. and nope.. can't have one work for a bit.. This is so Fuc#* retarded.. I'm re enlisting in the military and will have to ride a damn bicycle to my unit.. this sucks.. I want my camaro to work :( Hell even the camry or 88.. god.. someone up there just doesnt like me.. as the post says, my life is better without me in it
      Seriously, look into a late 80's honda with a 5 speed. I asked my dad if I could start driving his old 88 honda as my DD to save gas/miles on the camaro and he said sure if I could get it running because the engine was run dry and burnt up. Well I found another motor out at my grandpas from an 87 accord and when I pulled it I checked the odometer, and it was around 340k!!! Swapped motors and it runs like a beauty, just a little noise in the valvetrain. Just a thought because they are cheap to find, easy to work on, and they are all over salvage yards if you ever need a part.

Comment

Originally posted by Oi Bird V8
        i went through 5 so far this year.. cheer up emo... stop buyign ****t cars

kyle your the emo king!

dude just suck it up. i went threw to good nitrous back fires and an engine fire all within like 5-6 weeks. suck it up, laugh it off, and drive
        WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

my car was killed by a truck, like frame all. Then I was arrested taken to jail, went to jail twice because the mvd in az takes like 2 months to notify you that there taking ur lic. havent driven since feb 9th and unless i want to go to jail for 6 months I cant drive till at least the end of the year so feel lucky u can even drive.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X