my life would be better without me in it.. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my life would be better without me in it..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my life would be better without me in it..

jesus f*#*$ christ.. I mean seriously.. how many cars can a man go through in ONE FREAKING YEAR.. before one will just work for an extended amount of time. My beloved Camaro went through 2 engines.. and now just sits.. I posted about this a while back.. look at my profile.. So my beater car a 1990 Camry.. Mr. Reliable.. after 3 months BREAKS DOWN.. ok fine.. i use my savings and buy a 1994 Oldsmobile 88 with 60k miles.. and yep.. the transmission is failing so bad that I barely got home from work.. My life sucks seriously. I baby cars.. changed fluids religiously.. and nope.. can't have one work for a bit.. This is so Fuc#* retarded.. I'm re enlisting in the military and will have to ride a damn bicycle to my unit.. this sucks.. I want my camaro to work :( Hell even the camry or 88.. god.. someone up there just doesnt like me.. as the post says, my life is better without me in it
    ~The Guru\'s Guru~<br />1999 Camaro,K&N,!MAF<br />!airsilencer,3.08s,<br />NGK-TR6\'s,Taylor Blue 8mm wires,FRAM,A4,Catco Cat, Magnaflow 3 inch catback,transgo shift kit<br />Waiting: RK sport headers, custom y pipe electric cutout<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc</a>

Re: my life would be better without me in it..

I just hope your not serious about leaving this world.
    -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

they are just cars and can be replaced...trust me i kno it SUCKS losing sometihng you love

but when u have some money from being in the army, go out an spent $10,000 on a decent car thats reliable and allll these awful feelings will go away i promise

no reason to leave the earth....please

but im glad u seek help here, from friends :)

Comment

the consistency in which dumb sh!t happens to me is appalling
        ~The Guru\'s Guru~<br />1999 Camaro,K&N,!MAF<br />!airsilencer,3.08s,<br />NGK-TR6\'s,Taylor Blue 8mm wires,FRAM,A4,Catco Cat, Magnaflow 3 inch catback,transgo shift kit<br />Waiting: RK sport headers, custom y pipe electric cutout<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc</a>

Comment

Originally posted by jc Kyle
          the consistency in which dumb sh!t happens to me is appalling
          A worthy quote, I'll keep that around. Life sucks to begin with so you either except it and laugh at the new and wonderful ways it gets ****ed up or clear the way and free up some oxygen for the rest of us. Good luck whatever you choose.
          Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

I don't know what branch your in but the air force has air force aid where they will give you a loan at 0% interest to fix your car. You have to show that your car has insurance and little bit of other stuff but its fairly easy. If your in another service I bet they have something similar. It'll all work out man. Where are you located anyways?
            Originally posted by kala
            I'll have buttsecks with Richard Simmons!

TEAM BLACK!!!
            parting her out

Comment

:cry: :cry: :cry:
              1999 Camaro Z/28
              1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

thats just part of buying used cars...

Think of it this way, eventually every part you replace will be new and that will pretty much make the car new. I've replaced everything you can think of in my first car and now I never have any problems with it.
                Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

:slap: emo :slap:

Comment

Originally posted by Vanquish
                    :slap: emo :slap:
                    thank you so much i was thinking the same thing just did not want to be the first one to say it lol

Comment

i went through 5 so far this year.. cheer up emo... stop buyign ****t cars
                      <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

You'll make it through just stick it out..

btw, any of those cars black? if so you can join team emo.
                        sigpic
                        1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                        1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                        --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

team emo have the best lawns though. side thought: maybe someone ,up there is putting you a tests, and usiing certain names in vain isn't really helping pass that test.

There has been some good advice put in the replies so far, and military usually takes care of military. There have been plenty of commercials on AFN on military facilities that can help. Look into them.
                          1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                          2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                          94 comero 3.4

Comment

simple, stop buying heaps... and if you are gong to buy heaps, but ones that are cheap and easy to fix.

then learn how to fix them.

Comment

i'm former military, no help there.. i don't even care anymore

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X