I am declaring WAR!!!! Weapons of Mass Destruction, ready to go... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am declaring WAR!!!! Weapons of Mass Destruction, ready to go...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I am declaring WAR!!!! Weapons of Mass Destruction, ready to go...

Originally posted by loser
    eric gots a litle carryed away

pat gots a little drunk? haha
    <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

I hope this don't turn out bad. I seem to remember a story about a guy fighting a mouse or rat problem I can't remember which. It seems that this poor bastard was cooking out in his back yard and saw one of the little hair balls running along the outside wall of his house. He picks up the can of charcoal starter and whipps out his lighter squeezes the fluid over his lit lighter and sets the little thing on fire. It runs faster and in to the house and through out the house starting many small fires which in-turn burns the house to the ground and gets the guy into trouble with local animal rights activists.
      <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/gmrulz2000\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/gmrulz2000</a> <br />My 2000 V6 5 spd.K&N,Air silencer mod,TSP Rumbler, Magnaflow cat, 160stat.,H.P.P.III.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuelman
        I hope this don't turn out bad. I seem to remember a story about a guy fighting a mouse or rat problem I can't remember which. It seems that this poor bastard was cooking out in his back yard and saw one of the little hair balls running along the outside wall of his house. He picks up the can of charcoal starter and whipps out his lighter squeezes the fluid over his lit lighter and sets the little thing on fire. It runs faster and in to the house and through out the house starting many small fires which in-turn burns the house to the ground and gets the guy into trouble with local animal rights activists.
        ****in animal rights activists... since when is a human's life worth less than an animals?!?

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
        i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
        R.I.P. '07 Pats
        Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
          ****in animal rights activists... since when is a human's life worth less than an animals?!?

Comment

I wanna see pics of the destruction!
            Red 1998 Camaro<br />Mods so far=<br />K&N

Comment

this reminds me so much of a MT mike post involving fire and a huge spider

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
              http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
              Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber
                this reminds me so much of a MT mike post involving fire and a huge spider
                ROFL!
                1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X