I am declaring WAR!!!! Weapons of Mass Destruction, ready to go... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am declaring WAR!!!! Weapons of Mass Destruction, ready to go...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am declaring WAR!!!! Weapons of Mass Destruction, ready to go...

I am declaring a mother****ing war on BUGS!

1st day got love bugs on my camaro... I can deal
    2nd day Washing the camaro, love bugs consistantly landing on camaro then getting stuck in soap and water, just beeing a pain in my ***.
    3rd day while washing car 2nd time, I get attacked by fire ants
    4th day move car to other side of driveway, next day, wash again and start claying, I get attacked by fire ants.
    5th day claying the car some more I get attacked by fire ants. I bring out an old fashion pot of boiling water and dump it on them.
    6th day I start zainoing, and I get attacked again but in my garage. I do boiling water, and threw a little simple green in the mix.
    7th day taking z5 off and adding some Z6... got attacked again in the garage.

NOW ITS OVER! TIME TO GET BACK AT BUGS!

Its escalated too far... time of diplomacy and petty fighting is over bought $60 worth of anti-bug chemical weapons

bought a sprayer, lawn stuff, and going to start spraying, the garage will be a SLAUGHTER.

This one stronghold of the ants, I think are getting gas and fire. I know it will kill my grass there but just a sacrifice for the greater cause.

Re: I am declaring WAR!!!! Weapons of Mass Destruction, ready to go...

good for you, kill those mother ****ing ants!

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
    i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
    R.I.P. '07 Pats
    Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

lmao!

I HAD a problem with ants at one time. Then I bought one of THESE BABY'S for my propane tank and it gave new meaning to the word "Fire Ants!" It cleared those bastards out!
      sigpic

Comment

*****es. always biting someone, why cant they just eat food like us? apples and granola bars taste much better than das boot

Comment

i would have suggested getting some spray after the first time you got attacked, but seeing how you live out in BFE i figure you didn't want to make the half hour drive to home depot. :p
          94 Firebird - Red A4<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/predatorbird\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/predatorbird</a>

Comment

im glad the worst we have in chicago is a ****load of cicadas, i dont think ive ever heard of fire ants anywhere around here
            2000 Camaro 3800 A4

Comment

I could see this becoming a movie. Can't think of a good title though.
              -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

We're gonna need video of the fire
                Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

so like.. did the ants just come in and attack you for no reason?

i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                  R.I.P. '07 Pats

Comment

Originally posted by Predator Bird
                    i would have suggested getting some spray after the first time you got attacked, but seeing how you live out in BFE i figure you didn't want to make the half hour drive to home depot. :p
                    actually there is a 1stopBugstop in Avalon park, they expanded out here... I didn't want to settle on wussy *** waterdown home depot stuff, I wanted a specialty store.

they have a ymca, Walmart, target, tijuana flats, McDs, quizos, Walgreens, etc... now.

for some reason they just do the line walks along the edge of my garage door. They hide in the wood spacer between the garage floor and driveway.

Comment

BTW the plan

Step 1

use the blocker/killer spray. This spray is designed to stick to them if they go through it and not kill them until they groom themselves, which is usually near there nest, and since they are cannibals the others that eat him when he is dead will die as well. I have spread this around the house, my back porch(the worst area) around my garage, and at any entrance way to garage, and the house. Thoroughly spraying places I have seen them and inside any crack.

I used it minimally inside the house since there are not really in the house, but put a little where we have seen them before.

This will make it so they will die if they try to enter my house, porches or garage after I make there lives hell in the yard.

Step 2

Hit the yard, going to spread the granules, they are activated by water so shortly after will hit it up with sprinkler system to get the yard.

Step 3

gas on mounds(to help them since they will be wet) light it, let them flame up, then put out with boiling water.

Step 4
                      Caulk any cracks and such that I have seen

Step 5
                      ???

Step 6

Profit!
                      Last edited by DAS BOOT; 06-07-2007, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DAS BOOT
                        they have a ymca, Walmart, target, tijuana flats, McDs, quizos, Walgreens, etc... now.
                        thats crazy how quick orlando is getting developed on that side of 408. i've only been out there a couple of times, i keep forgetting it's a little town over there.
                        94 Firebird - Red A4<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/predatorbird\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/predatorbird</a>

Comment

bugs suck catfish as*

Comment

Originally posted by StiLlsMoKiN875
                            bugs suck catfish as*
                            Actually he brings up a good point: Have you thought about getting an anteater?

R.I.P. '07 Pats

Comment

^^^^ you don't see those too often. that would be a pretty cool pet to say you own.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X