Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: funny ****

Originally posted by Mike88
    eehaw eehaw eehaw, garlic bagette es cargo stripey shirt berette. Smelly women with hairy armpits dipped in maple syrup. Garlicy frog's legs 9 types of fork. No lavatories pourly made cars gap toothed lumberjacks, the scarlet pimpinelle. Quebecerecerecquecoiux le moody do do, gravey and french fries. French fries aren't really french eehaw eehaw eehaw. :D
    Well no need to get your le panties in a bunch... jeez...

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
    i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
    R.I.P. '07 Pats
    Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Originally posted by rt1
      This is all it came up with...
      BTW, LOL at this pic

And is it me or do you guys also seem to vaguely recognize every down-syndrome person you see?

i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
      R.I.P. '07 Pats

Comment

Originally posted by youngsc
        That's some funny ****, but wait rob isn't that you the second one from the left?

I guess if that's you I must be the 4 eyed son of a ***** on the far left, dar.
        lol I wonder how long it took them to get those boots on...

Comment

Originally posted by rt1
          This is all it came up with...

And it's been proven that Paris Hilton isn't as big a whore as Mr Slave. Jesus Christ.

Rob
          lol, his as* ate her...

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
            BTW, LOL at this pic

And is it me or do you guys also seem to vaguely recognize every down-syndrome person you see?
            They do all look alike don't they? So that doesn't just apply to blacks or asians I guess, huh go figure.

BTW, because of my comments, past and present and damn sure future, I think I have e pass to hell when it's my time
            Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

Originally posted by youngsc
              BTW, because of my comments, past and present and damn sure future, I think I have e pass to hell when it's my time
              When you make it down there, get Mel Gibson's autograph for me.

Rob
              \"A one that isn\'t cold, is scarcely a one at all\" <a href=\"http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html\" target=\"_blank\">Strongbad</a>

Comment

how did a google search end up making fun of kids with down syndrone? makes me ashamed to have made fun of the french.

Comment

Originally posted by 02camaro3800
                  how did a google search end up making fun of kids with down syndrone? makes me ashamed to have made fun of the french.
                  Don't go getting all soft on us now. Those aren't kids, those are French soldiers. They don't let kids in the Army.

Rob
                  \"A one that isn\'t cold, is scarcely a one at all\" <a href=\"http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html\" target=\"_blank\">Strongbad</a>

Comment

hahahahahha i love your logic :bowdown:

Comment

Originally posted by rt1
                      Non, cela m'est dans le béret vous montrant comment saluer.

Rob
                      yeah...that doesn't make a whole lot of sense. I guess altavista babblefish translator didn't work out for ya :D

its really just the "cela m'est" part...that's not french. You should have wrote: c'est moi dans le béret vous montrant comment saluer.

Comment

yeah...that doesn't make a whole lot of sense. I guess altavista babblefish translator didn't work out for ya :D

its really just the "cela m'est" part...that's not french. You should have wrote: c'est moi dans le béret vous montrant comment saluer.
                        Yeah, I'm busted. freetranslation.com LOL. [Scooby-Doo]And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids[/Scooby-Doo]

Wait! You speak French? Hmmmm. I'll let Fireball take care of this.

Rob

Comment

yeah he knows already...that's what started the whole french Canadian thing. He supposes that because I speak french I'm a french Canadian...couldn't be further from the truth.

Comment

yeah he knows already...that's what started the whole french Canadian thing. He supposes that because I speak french I'm a french Canadian...couldn't be further from the truth.
                            Oh come on now napoleon, just le back and admit that you're a cheese eating surrender minkey

R.I.P. '07 Pats

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X