funny ****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• funny ****

type "French Military Victories" into google and press the "im feeling lucky button

Re: funny ****

Funny ****, no matches. Did you mean defeats? ha ha funny stuff. nice find
    Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

Weak......

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

Hahah, thats great. Wheres that french canadian guy.. i wanna rub this in his non french canadian face.

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
        i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
        R.I.P. '07 Pats
        Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

probably eating breadsticks.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
          http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
          Or this

Comment

Welcome to 3 years ago :p

Comment

Originally posted by HokieBird
              Welcome to 3 years ago :p
              I wish, can we go back say 6 years?

Comment

awhile back you could type "Paris Hilton isn't a Whore" and google would ask you if you mean't "Paris Hilton is a Whore"

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
                  Hahah, thats great. Wheres that french canadian guy.. i wanna rub this in his non french canadian face.
                  Okay...its about time I give you a little history lesson because calling me a french Canadian is just not cool anymore man. I'm not french, nor are my ancestors. My family name is Weston and I don't think you can get much more English than that.

I'll give you the skinny of Quebec history. Although the french were the first to settle what is now Quebec, they lost this territory in battle to the British and hence the country of Canada was born. You seem to think that because I live in Quebec and speak a very anglo version of french, that I'm a French Canadian. However, the reality is that I'm a descendant of the British who defeated the French in Quebec.

In other words, your attempt to make fun of me makes no sense. If anything you should be thanking my family for ensuring that your country doesn't have a French territory bordering it to the North :D

Comment

This is all it came up with...

Originally posted by StiLlsMoKiN875
                    awhile back you could type "Paris Hilton isn't a Whore" and google would ask you if you mean't "Paris Hilton is a Whore"
                    And it's been proven that Paris Hilton isn't as big a whore as Mr Slave. Jesus Christ.

Rob
                    \"A one that isn\'t cold, is scarcely a one at all\" <a href=\"http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html\" target=\"_blank\">Strongbad</a>

Comment

Originally posted by rt1
                      This is all it came up with...

That's some funny ****, but wait rob isn't that you the second one from the left?

I guess if that's you I must be the 4 eyed son of a ***** on the far left, dar.

Comment

Originally posted by youngsc
                        That's some funny ****, but wait rob isn't that you the second one from the left?

I guess if that's you I must be the 4 eyed son of a ***** on the far left, dar.
                        Non, cela m'est dans le béret vous montrant comment saluer.

Rob
                        \"A one that isn\'t cold, is scarcely a one at all\" <a href=\"http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html\" target=\"_blank\">Strongbad</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Mike88
                          Okay...its about time I give you a little history lesson because calling me a french Canadian is just not cool anymore man. I'm not french, nor are my ancestors. My family name is Weston and I don't think you can get much more English than that.

I'll give you the skinny of Quebec history. Although the french were the first to settle what is now Quebec, they lost this territory in battle to the British and hence the country of Canada was born. You seem to think that because I live in Quebec and speak a very anglo version of french, that I'm a French Canadian. However, the reality is that I'm a descendant of the British who defeated the French in Quebec.

In other words, your attempt to make fun of me makes no sense. If anything you should be thanking my family for ensuring that your country doesn't have a French territory bordering it to the North :D
                          Hey! Your ancestors kicked my ancestors out of Prince Edwards Island! You bastard! :p

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

Originally posted by rt1
                            Non, cela m'est dans le béret vous montrant comment saluer.

Rob
                            in English please, frenchie

Comment

Originally posted by youngsc
                              in English please, frenchie
                              Oh, that's why you aren't saluting right... I said, No, that's me in the beret showing you how to salute.

Rob

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X