Not as fast as Dans' but I like it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Not as fast as Dans' but I like it

Not gonna go back through ith individual quotes but I read them all.

I did want the SS and got them to 20K for it but they were being difficult. I feel the exact same way as TheGr8Schlotzky put it. I've really been looking and in the past day and half I have only seen one GT convertible and it was red. I know I will see alot more GT convertibles than SS's but it'll be ok and I do need to put that other 10k to use. Were suppose to go to Greece for the honeymoon and thats gonna cost some duckets.

I even found a GTO for less, but I was on a time constraint being away from home and had to go through a dealer. I'm happy with what I got for the money. ;)
    Originally posted by kala
    I'll have buttsecks with Richard Simmons!

TEAM BLACK!!!
    parting her out

Comment

yes!....one by one, they will all fall!

Comment

Originally posted by UDLOSE98
        not me.. im going to the gas saver side :-p geo metro ftw ahahaha
        <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

congrats on the new car. looks clean and it should be something that you will enjoy that didn't break the bank.
          94 Firebird - Red A4<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/predatorbird\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/predatorbird</a>

Comment

they sound sooo nice

long tubes, true dual, 2 chamber flowmasters ftmfw on a rustang

Comment

It will be a COLD day in hell while Satan gives out free sleigh rides the day I buy a Mustang.
              1995 Pontiac Firebird
              2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th
                It will be a COLD day in hell while Satan gives out free sleigh rides the day I buy a Mustang.
                not even a GT500?

Comment

not even a GT500?
                  Ewww.. why would you buy one of those instead of the Roush Racing version?

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                  i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                  R.I.P. '07 Pats
                  Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

mmmmm...... Shelby:bowdown:

TEAM BLACK!!!
                    parting her out

Comment

Nice car!

I find it so amazing that you can find an 01 Mustang GT for that price in the US. In Quebec, Canada 01 GT hard-tops are going for around $14K and you can't find a soft-top for anything less than $20K. Now that the Canadian dollar is nearly on par with the US dollar I'm really considering buying my next car on the US side of the border. Economy cars seem to be cheaper here, but anything with a 6 or 8 cylinder seems to be far cheaper in the US.

From the picture it looks like the previous owner allowed his/her tire shop to install the balancing weights on the outside of the rims. I hate that! You gotta get the sticker weights for the inside of the rims man!

Comment

Nice car. Not a fan of converts but that is truly just me. I think when I get the money to step up and add 2 more cylinders I will be going to a stang just because of their cost. To find an ss around here with decent miles is bs unless you know someone.
                        Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

nice ride man I don't think you will be disappointed. My fiancee has an 03 v6 and quite frankly it's not a bad car at all. In fact on the 5 hour drives home it's more comfortable than my firebird and if I would get just a little better mileage and have a little bigger fuel tank I'd proably like it better for the longer trips.

We are supposed to be renting a mustang vert for our honeymoon and with all the reaction these mustang threads are geting I'm gonna have to post pics. LOL
                          -Brad
                          98 Firebird - gone from mod mode to keep it running and useable mode.
                          2000 V-Star Custom 1100
                          If all else fails use a bigger hammer!
                          :rock:

Comment

before you know it this forum is gonna be called "MustangV6.com"

Comment

Originally posted by Mike88
                              Nice car!

I find it so amazing that you can find an 01 Mustang GT for that price in the US. In Quebec, Canada 01 GT hard-tops are going for around $14K and you can't find a soft-top for anything less than $20K. Now that the Canadian dollar is nearly on par with the US dollar I'm really considering buying my next car on the US side of the border. Economy cars seem to be cheaper here, but anything with a 6 or 8 cylinder seems to be far cheaper in the US.

From the picture it looks like the previous owner allowed his/her tire shop to install the balancing weights on the outside of the rims. I hate that! You gotta get the sticker weights for the inside of the rims man!
                              I'll sell it to ya for 17k, lol

They did put weights on outside and it is on my to-do list to rebalance them. Good eye!!

Originally posted by StiLlsMoKiN875
                              before you know it this forum is gonna be called "MustangV6.com"

I guess I need to find another forum, but I won't be leavin this one. I love my F-body to much

TEAM BLACK!!!
                              parting her out

Comment

Originally posted by crushedout
                                I'll sell it to ya for 17k, lol

They did put weights on outside and it is on my to-do list to rebalance them. Good eye!!
                                I never understood why tire shops and owners of non-steel rims would ever consider or allow balancing weights on the outside of their rims. Its probably just a detail for most people, but this would drive me nuts.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X