gas prices are out of freakin' control - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

gas prices are out of freakin' control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: gas prices are out of freakin' control

^x2, I blame Terrance and Phillip

:)
    09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
    sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Hey, a conservative group says, "adjusted for inflation, gas is cheap!" I though Bush has inflation all under control.
      Let's see, since W got elected the price of gas has doubled at least. Has your paycheck?
      Phil

Comment

Originally posted by PalmHarborBlkv6
        Let's see, since W got elected the price of gas has doubled at least.
        I thought that was since the democratic house was elected.

F*#^in Liberals

Rob
        \"A one that isn\'t cold, is scarcely a one at all\" <a href=\"http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html\" target=\"_blank\">Strongbad</a>

Comment

Hey, a conservative group says, "adjusted for inflation, gas is cheap!" I though Bush has inflation all under control.
          Let's see, since W got elected the price of gas has doubled at least. Has your paycheck?
          sounds like 98v6 dribbel, and we know what happend to him, so you get get the :slap: award.

read up and learn something: http://www.senate.gov/~gov_affairs/0...t/sectionv.pdf

Originally posted by rt1
          I thought that was since the democratic house was elected.

F*#^in Liberals

Rob

Yes, liberalism is a mental disorder.
          1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
          2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
          94 comero 3.4

Comment

wow, talk about taking two things out of context and gluing them together in hopes to make an argument. I won't look up the actual numbers, but basically, if you look at the price of gas from 20 years ago until now, it has not kept pace with inflation. This has nothing to do with right now, W, or the current rate of inflation. We are talking over the course of 20+ years.

Controlling inflation right now is tough because to slow inflation you have to raise interest rates, but the housing market is slowing tremendously. A rise in interest rates means hurting the housing market making the economy less stable. Besides, I am not sure how much effect the president really has over inflation.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X