Something you dont see every day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Something you dont see every day

an LS1 is about equal to my truck in hp, but it's got them in tq by almost 100..
    sigpic
    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by Vanquish
      The air force wouldn't ship the bike for you? What a bunch of a-holes. The army will pay...( well they won't really pay...they will just have an army plane or transport take it to that base) and have your things delivered in a timely fashion.
      The Air Force will ship my bike but they have to come build a crate for it. Everyone I have talked to on this base that let the AF ship their bikes have had big scratches and borken parts when they got it back... and the military might pay for the damages. Also since I am moving the bike on my own they are paying me around $6K for the weight. Not too bad huh!:naughty:

Comment

Originally posted by ZO6vette037
        The Air Force will ship my bike but they have to come build a crate for it. Everyone I have talked to on this base that let the AF ship their bikes have had big scratches and borken parts when they got it back... and the military might pay for the damages. Also since I am moving the bike on my own they are paying me around $6K for the weight. Not too bad huh!:naughty:
        Not bad at all. And yes, if they all said that they had scratches and what not...then definitely haul it yourself. Keep a better eye on it that way. Let us know how many mpg's you get while hauling it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
          an LS1 is about equal to my truck in hp, but it's got them in tq by almost 100..
          i thought he was towing the bike with his 3800 v6 camaro???

btw.. the ls1 is (under)rated between 335-365 lb. your v10 is rated just 35-65 more... and its a dodge :slap: !!

Comment

Cool!

But the real question is... can the busa pull the Z? :D

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
            i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
            R.I.P. '07 Pats
            Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Originally posted by BobDoLe
              i thought he was towing the bike with his 3800 v6 camaro???

btw.. the ls1 is (under)rated between 335-365 lb. your v10 is rated just 35-65 more... and its a dodge :slap: !!
              He's got an LS1.

i rounded.

Better than a ford.
              sigpic
              1996 Chevrolet Camaro
              1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
              --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X