Something you dont see every day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something you dont see every day

Well if you want to turn heads this is one way to do it! Got my new baxley chock in the mail so I put here on the trailer and loaded the busa on for the test fit. The wfie and I took her down the road to get a feel for how the Z28 pulls with the trailer and bike on. Not too bad. Now for everyone it was either tow the bike to my next base or sell one of the camaros and I am not going to part with any of my cars! Actually we had so many people give compliments on a nice car pulling a nice bike. So hope you guys dont hate me too much even though I know some will. And this is only to get the bike down to Arizona.

Re: Something you dont see every day

well when you get to az i will look for a z pulling a busa :)

Comment

will also be on the lookout, what part of arizona are you moving to?
      and ahank, i saw your car the other day lol

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

seen it done before. just take the hitch off when you get to the new base. don't leave that on there.
        WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

im interested in how it actually pulled the trailor, my freind always told me how much better a truck is compared to a car as far as pulling somthing goes..a truck is better but still z28's have as much hp as some trucks do even tq...

Comment

my friend is looking for a choke just like that..where did u get it...price?

Comment

In this instance I think it's ok. Now if it was pulling a uhaul that would be another issue.
              Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

Yeah, it doesn't look too bad. Probably because they both look nice. Maybe if it were a third gen that had different body colors and instead of the bike it was an old lawn mower than it would be bad.
                -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

Originally posted by 96greenmachine
                  im interested in how it actually pulled the trailor, my freind always told me how much better a truck is compared to a car as far as pulling somthing goes..a truck is better but still z28's have as much hp as some trucks do even tq...
                  Ls1's have more horsepower and torque than MOST trucks.
                  1998 Camaro V6 \"Black Mamba\"<br />Y87<br />Whisper Lid w/ K&N filter<br />Flowmaster American Thunder<br />Numerous appearance mods.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2154172\" target=\"_blank\">Car Domain</a>

Comment

Meatyshells we are still looking for a house when we get there but we are planning on moving somewhere in Surprise since we know it's close to Luke AFB.

lilchubby the chock is made by Baxley Trailer Company and they have a website just search it. The chock is around $215 starting price.

As far as pulling it does fine. Its no truck but I can still get up to 80mph and have no problems.

Comment

that looks pretty funny but im not gonna make fun of it cause you could probly still dust me even with the trailer

Comment

No one's mad because it is worth it.

Comment

The air force wouldn't ship the bike for you? What a bunch of a-holes. The army will pay...( well they won't really pay...they will just have an army plane or transport take it to that base) and have your things delivered in a timely fashion.

Comment

Looks nice, actually. I wouldn't want to give up my cars or my bike either. Kudos to you for ingenuity.
                            -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

I'd be impressed to see a badass comero towing a badass bike :tup:
                              Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X