X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I graduate today

Well, you guys are gonna love this.

My graduation party got shut down by the cops last night at 3 a.m

Most of us were 17, some 18. They were actually kinda cool about it though, they basically just sent everyone home. (with a ride of course) Im still in trouble with the parents though...damn
    1998 Camaro V6 \"Black Mamba\"<br />Y87<br />Whisper Lid w/ K&N filter<br />Flowmaster American Thunder<br />Numerous appearance mods.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2154172\" target=\"_blank\">Car Domain</a>

Comment

Hell yeah!

college is a blast. its so much easier than high school academically and meeting the new people is great. I live in a dorm and I think its great. nicer than most apartments and cheaper. don't be scared of the RAs or campus police, everyone learns to deal with them.
      2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

I go to a community college, so the dorms aren't really that great and living on campus is hella expensive compared to what I pay. My apt. complex is pretty much all college kids anyways, and I get a $200/month discount because my dad works for the company. And our apt. had new EVERYTHING. Even a new balcony that no other building has gotten yet...

But if its a college where most kids are living on campus and you don't know much about the area, I guess living on campus would be best. I just enjoy walking up the stairs with a case of beer without being hassled, and being able to sit on my balcony drinking a cold one when I want.
        <b><i>Don\'t Ever Judge Me</i></b><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/earnhardt132000\" target=\"_blank\">\'96 Firebird Y87 3.8L V6 5spd</a><br />--No mods as of yet, shoot me some ideas if ya want.<br />178,000 miles and counting

Comment

Congrats!!! Good luck with college.

Dang High School, man I'm getting old.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Congrats! :banana:

You'll have fun at college. Get all your work done because that's what you are there for.

Comment

Originally posted by BLLDOGG
              its so much easier than high school academically
              not my college. In my last 3 years of HS, I never brough a book home. College I studied my a$$ off. Senior year I had a class that required ~40 hours a week for homework. It was a killer.

Originally posted by BLLDOGG
              don't be scared of the RAs or campus police, everyone learns to deal with them.
              Exactly. half of them don't take the job seriously, they are just in it for the money. The other half are fun to distract/fake out. Sneaking in beer becomes a game (I got caught a few times). If you make friends with some RAs, you get phone calls when the campus police are on the way. Funny how all my parties dispersed before the po-po showed up. :p

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedingFirebird
                not my college. In my last 3 years of HS, I never brought a book home. College I studied my a$$ off. Senior year I had a class that required ~40 hours a week for homework. It was a killer.
                You're somewhat lucky. I wish my school was more challenging.
                2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

yeah, i cant say that college is easier than highschool... but im sure it depends on the schools.

freshman year i had a 20 page paper due (need for a military draft) along with a 50 (FIFTY) minute presentation that i had to give on it. a 15 page paper about moroccos stance on a few UN issues, and a sh!tload of 8-10 pagers.
                  2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
                  2006 S60- Sold
                  2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X