Cicada season is here... are you ready? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cicada season is here... are you ready?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cicada season is here... are you ready?

/40yearoldvirgin/ you know how i know youre gay? you just told us you garden /40yearoldvirgin/ :p

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

What are these plagues of bugs you speak of?

We get zillions of love bugs here. We smashed over 1000 with the front of our minivan on the drive from Orlando to Boca Raton yesterday.
      I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
      CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
      FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
        Or this

Comment

I don't believe I have ever seen one of those before. And if I have, I didn't pay much of attention to it.

And I effing hate love bugs. You would think, since they only have a 24 hour life span, and their only job in that short life span is to mate as much as possible, they would be a little too preoccupied, or want to cut their life short, by flying into the bumper of your vehicle. I mean hell, do you realize how high the suicide rate would be, if we got tired of life before our first 24 hours :S

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber

DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            dont remind me...

still waiting for the outbreak
            2000 Camaro 3800 A4

Comment

Originally posted by Vanquish
              Ok, well I've never heard of such a bug in the south.....about the worst we have are mosquito's. And that's why I live in the south, I would rather have little bugs trying to bite me, then some loud buzzing thing in the high numbers.

This sounds like a summer killer to your paint on the front of your car, something like love bugs. Love bugs will dig into your paint and cause it to chip, and then you can't get the thing loose without damaging more of the paint. :S
              Its alright, the south will be the first to get large amounts of killer bee's coming up from south and central america ;)
              Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X