Graduation!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Graduation!!!

Well, I think everone has cheated in college, or at least all the people that were in my classes

But I had an internship during my 3rd year..and they just put me in a room to watch a video for a few days, bascially showing me everything i had to do

It contained almost nothing I really learned in college

So basically, its all about getting the degree

Your going to forgot nearly all the stuff u learned anyways, so y not make it easy on yourself???
    2001 Pewter A4 Firebird <br />SLP CAI, B&M shift kit, B&B triflo exhaust<br />1/4: 15.139 @ 89.28 w/2.179 60\'<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/615960\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/615960</a>

Comment

some of the classes are for job situations you might come across later on and some are just to make you a better, more intelligent person. Whats so wrong with that. I have never cheated and have a 3.7 going into my last semester. College is not hard if you actually go to college and not consider classes a byproduct of ****ing off.

Why can everyone be as good as me? :D
      Last edited by BLLDOGG; 04-30-2007, 12:09 PM.
      2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

^ I'm with blldogg on this one. I have never cheated in my college career and I don't intend to, no matter how tempting it is. I graduated (with honors!) with a 3.75 and I am just perfectly fine with it (especially in an engineering major, where anything above a 3.50 is considered very good). I would've liked something closer to a 4.0, but a 3.75 is what I earned, with my own hard work. What are you gonna do on the job? Cheating won't work as well in the real world when you have a task to do for yourself. Mind you, it's also quite hard to cheat in engineering classes. You can copy down a formula, but if you don't know how to apply it or show your work, you won't get much credit.
        Yes, I know \"Artic\" should be spelled \"Arctic\". Can any of the mods change this?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X