Graduation!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graduation!!!

Finally, After 17 straight years of school...its over.

Got my degree in Accounting this morning

Might go back to school for my masters, but only if i find a job that pays for it

anywho, just wanted to tell/brag that im OUT of school, 4-year plan FTW

Today is a good day

Ryan
    2001 Pewter A4 Firebird <br />SLP CAI, B&M shift kit, B&B triflo exhaust<br />1/4: 15.139 @ 89.28 w/2.179 60\'<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/615960\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/615960</a>

Re: Graduation!!!

Congrats man..... two more for me.

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

Originally posted by flyfrito_SS
      Congrats man..... two more for me.
      congrats... looks like 2 more for me as well.
      Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

congrades. I just moved back into my dorm for one more semester. Summer Semesters FTW!
        2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Congratz!!

4 days and counting for me....
          sigpic
          1997 Camaro RS A4
          2006 Chevy Colorado
          2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

3 more years for me :tup:
            Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Rocking. You going to get your cpa now?

Comment

2 years, and 1.5 months of High School left for me.

Comment

Graduation is indeed fun, but you're gonna be back for more! Work for a lil bit and you'll realize that school was a great opportunity to goof off before getting serious. That's why I'm not in too much of a rush to start my career yet... you have pretty much the rest of your life to do that. Take a break for a little bit if you need to, but you will probably wish you were back some day. I have two more semesters left before I get finish my masters degree and I'm gonna try to savor every moment of it. Anyways, have a great summer and cheers to your graduation. :)
                  Yes, I know \"Artic\" should be spelled \"Arctic\". Can any of the mods change this?

Comment

I will graduate this summer but am already enrolled at OU, different from where I am now, for this fall in a couple classes I wanted to take for fun.
                    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Congrats, like mentioned are you gonna go for a CPA down the road? That's my plan, I have a year left before my BS though.
                      2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

I'm just finishing my first year of college. I hoping to complete the 5 year accounting program.
                        CONGRATS btw
                        -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

One week of classes, one week of finals and I am done!!!!!! Graduation!!!!!!!! Can't wait to be outta this place!!!! :)

Congrats to the rest of my fellow graduates!

Comment

Yeah..ill definetly be going back to school to get my CPA on day...just trying to not think of it now

Im the biggest procrastinator ever

I do MAYBE 1-2 hours of school work a week, just to get by and i somehow pulled off a 3.3 GPA

This is probably due to my best friend being in all my classes and he graduated with a 3.94...Yes, i copied EVERYTHING

but ya, taking a few weeks at least just for some leisure time

Thanks everyone for the nice words

Ryan
                            2001 Pewter A4 Firebird <br />SLP CAI, B&M shift kit, B&B triflo exhaust<br />1/4: 15.139 @ 89.28 w/2.179 60\'<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/615960\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/615960</a>

Comment

Originally posted by fbird01
                              Yeah..ill definetly be going back to school to get my CPA on day...just trying to not think of it now

Im the biggest procrastinator ever

I do MAYBE 1-2 hours of school work a week, just to get by and i somehow pulled off a 3.3 GPA

This is probably due to my best friend being in all my classes and he graduated with a 3.94...Yes, i copied EVERYTHING

but ya, taking a few weeks at least just for some leisure time

Thanks everyone for the nice words

Ryan
                              Hope you actually know all the **** that your degree says you do, copying in college is pretty much worthless
                              Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X