Nfl Draft!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nfl Draft!!!!

sorry justin, but that guy doesnt impress me one bit. he's indecisive as hell. he wouldnt have even been a 1st round pick if it wasnt for the game he had against the irish's bum a** D.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

Baltimore's defense was unbelievable and their offense is only getting better. NE must be on the sauce, Randy Moss is nothing but trouble for them. The colts, well they are good but I don't see them getting better and since they didn't dominate completely towards the end of the season, I'd say Baltimore and Indy have the best chances of winning the superbowl. Dallas will be a surprise team, their defense will be alot better this year and their offense, well its still iffy. San Diego has a great chance as well.
      Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

i dont see the colts making it back, they lost alot of defense this year, but it is tony dungy... the guy can polish a turd and make gold out of it.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
        Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber
          i dont see the colts making it back, they lost alot of defense this year, but it is tony dungy... the guy can polish a turd and make gold out of it.

I hate INDY and Peyton, mainly because I hate TN and well he played there. But I have to give it to him, one of the best QB's ever. I love watching him call audible and run the whole team. If he was a LB, he'd probably suck, but the defense would be awsome
          Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Originally posted by josh98bird
            Baltimore's defense was unbelievable and their offense is only getting better
            Naaah, dude they're coached by Brian Billick for godsake! "Offense? Whats that?" I think they'd probably do better if they just had the defense play ironman and do both sides.

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
            i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
            R.I.P. '07 Pats
            Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X