Nfl Draft!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nfl Draft!!!!

and the Lions take another reciever way to pass on brady quinn you idiots :spank:

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Re: Nfl Draft!!!!

btw, congrats to raiders fans on picking up one of the most overated qbs ever.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    Or this

Comment

lol brady didn't seem to sure of himself there when he didn't go right away...

Comment

wow, My cowboys may have a chance at Brady Quinn
        Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

If it wasn't for the Wings and the once-in-a-blue moon tigers I'd kill myself
          1999 Camaro Z/28
          1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

im looking at the teams that are coming up. honestly. i think there might be a chance that he wont even go first round. the only teams that i can see picking brady quinn right now are Green bay or baltimore. all the other teams are set at qb.

Follow me!
            Or this

Comment

Originally posted by badinfluenceRS
              If it wasn't for the Wings and the once-in-a-blue moon tigers I'd kill myself
              LOL, well its good to know that the lions are so dedicated to being losers... shows real loyalty to the game...... or stupidity, one or the other.

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
              i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
              R.I.P. '07 Pats
              Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

all those first round recievers, and still nobody to throw them the ****ing ball. maybe they'll draft me....

Follow me!
                Or this

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
                  LOL, well its good to know that the lions are so dedicated to being losers... shows real loyalty to the game...... or stupidity, one or the other.
                  eh you get used to it...and the wings are always pretty damn good so that's all I really care about
                  1999 Camaro Z/28
                  1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

for a LONG time the people of detroit have been trying to get Matt Millen fired... He's all buddy-buddy w/ bill ford junior tho, so he wont fire him, unfortunately. A while ago a local radio station got a grass roots effort together called "the Millen Man March" where basically everyone got t-shirts saying "Fire Millen" and people were chanting it in the stands... but Ford still wont fire the guy.
                    The Illich family (who own the Red Wings, Tigers and the Little Caesar's pizza chain) are some of the best owners you could ask for because they pretty much dedicate themselves to making the teams succeed. I cant wait till they buy the Lions.
                    Last edited by Camaro Dom; 04-29-2007, 10:35 AM.
                    2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

Haha, we have a guy down the road from us that is a total Lion's fan...you always gotta think of him when they win their 2 or 3 games a year. haha

Comment

WOW. quinn fell way down.

my niners so far have drafted solid.

Follow me!
                        Or this

Comment

Originally posted by Camaro Dom
                          for a LONG time the people of detroit have been trying to get Matt Millen fired... He's all buddy-buddy w/ bill ford junior tho, so he wont fire him, unfortunately. A while ago a local radio station got a grass roots effort together called "the Millen Man March" where basically everyone got t-shirts saying "Fire Millen" and people were chanting it in the stands... but Ford still wont fire the guy.
                          The Illich family (who own the Lions, Tigers and the Little Caesar's pizza chain) are some of the best owners you could ask for because they pretty much dedicate themselves to making the teams succeed. I cant wait till they buy the Lions.
                          Illich doesn't own the lions, he owns the tigers and red wings.

And the lions got a QB, Drew Stanton in the second round
                          http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

stanton could be the steal of the draft. he was overshadowed by a crap team but has the skill to be a good qb.

Follow me!
                            Or this

Comment

Originally posted by 97rs4life
                              Illich doesn't own the lions, he owns the tigers and red wings.

And the lions got a QB, Drew Stanton in the second round
                              dude, i no Illich doesnt own the lions... thats y i said i cant wait till they buy them, cuz the Fords have their heads up their arses...
                              2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X