Awesome Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Awesome Pics

That third gens paint is crazy polished.

The TT setup looked pretty sweet, but the master cylinder looks way to close to the down pipe.

Comment

Nice pics.....I wish I had money to burn up my tires..... :D

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

Lol, the trans-am looks like a future car or something. The whole rear end is covered in smoke, so it kinda looks like it's floating there :D
        ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
        A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

Originally posted by HokieBird
          That third gens paint is crazy polished.

The TT setup looked pretty sweet, but the master cylinder looks way to close to the down pipe.
          Yea, it was gorgeous. Other than doing burnouts it seems like he took really good care of it, lol.

Comment

man im glad im still down in school for a couple weeks, missing all these reckless burnout contests (sarcasm)

it seems like i keep missing out on all the speed inc. meets, either im gone for the big events, or i dont hear about them until its too late to get out of my job...

either way im jealous and it looks like there were some nice cars there
            2000 Camaro 3800 A4

Comment

Originally posted by 00 Silver 6
              man im glad im still down in school for a couple weeks, missing all these reckless burnout contests (sarcasm)

it seems like i keep missing out on all the speed inc. meets, either im gone for the big events, or i dont hear about them until its too late to get out of my job...

either way im jealous and it looks like there were some nice cars there
              If we hear out another one I will try to let you know. Didn't even know about this one til the day before. I had class all day Friday, worked from 5pm-5am and then drove straight home, showered and met up with everyone to go to Speed Inc. lol. Yea, I am nuts.

Comment

coool pics
                <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

I don't know the that Gallardo is capable of doing burnouts, its AWD
                  Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

wouldnt matter the owner wouldnt do it anyways (())

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                    Or this

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X