Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Good News!!!!

Originally posted by reillyracing
    Well he said he was going fighters, so I figured he would know what the 15 and 16 are F-15 and F-16. No, there going to be here for a while longer. My squardon is trading our F-15A for F-15Cs this summer. And well have those for a while longer. I dont see a full replacement of all F-15s and F-16s for a long time....The F-15 can still kick anyones a**.
    Thats because your gaurd, active duty hasn't even seen an A model except for maybe a static display. And a 15 will get wiped by a 22 that actually gets airborn. I was in Vegas when they had 2 F-22's go against my whole squadron. The final kill count was 117-0. Guess who never died. Heres a hint; it wasn't the Eagles with V1 Radar.

Originally posted by 3.4 slow to go

to paraphrase what crushedout said:

don't piss off your crew chiefs.
    or your avionics guys!!

Side note the F14 was navy.
    Beat me to it
    Originally posted by kala
    I'll have buttsecks with Richard Simmons!

TEAM BLACK!!!
    parting her out

Comment

Originally posted by crushedout
      Thats because your gaurd, active duty hasn't even seen an A model except for maybe a static display. And a 15 will get wiped by a 22 that actually gets airborn. I was in Vegas when they had 2 F-22's go against my whole squadron. The final kill count was 117-0. Guess who never died. Heres a hint; it wasn't the Eagles with V1 Radar.

The F-15 has a greater vertical climb rate. Other then that yes the F-22 will kick a@@

Comment

The F-15 has a greater vertical climb rate. Other then that yes the F-22 will kick a@@
        This is true but the 22 will lock them from 200 miles out so that climb rate wont help at all.
        Originally posted by kala
        I'll have buttsecks with Richard Simmons!

TEAM BLACK!!!
        parting her out

Comment

Originally posted by crushedout
          This is true but the 22 will lock them from 200 miles out so that climb rate wont help at all.
          This is true.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X