Effin' A Cotton!! Effin' A!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Effin' A Cotton!! Effin' A!!

I'm not sure, but i think it will all buff out.

sigpic
    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

haha oh man your **** got ****ed up. It'll all be fixed sooner or later though
      Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

I went out today to check out the fence post and repair/replace it. I went to his house, and he was really nice, and we went out there and he used his truck to pull it straight again. I'm goign to go up next week when it isn't hailing and backfill the hole it left for him.

Looks like the property damage isn't going to cost much if anything, just a little bit of minor labor.

Basically the whole right side of my car needs to be painted now. There is a small crack in the front bumper cover on the side, but not big enough to be worth replacing the whole thing just yet. There are some things i'm going to have to live with. The edge of the door is also frayed, but i'll do a bit of sanding and try and spray it and see what happens.

I'll tell you guys right now, this was by far the worst thing that's happened to me. And to all of you that haven't experianced this kind of thing before, listen to what everyone says, and especially when it's wet, DRIVE SAFE!!! I'm not sure my car will ever be the same. And it won't look like it did the day I bought it for a long time for sure. I don't know about the shifter yet. We'll see.
        sigpic
        1996 Chevrolet Camaro
        --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by badinfluenceRS
          If you would have bought my C5's and put some good tires on them... ;)
          The sad part is that that is true. My tires are absolutely horrible.
          sigpic
          1996 Chevrolet Camaro
          --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by UDLOSE98
            side note, effin is a solid vodka
            also a quote from dodgeball. Didn't know it was vodka though, i don't drink so i wouldn't know the names..
            sigpic
            1996 Chevrolet Camaro
            --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

that sucks man....too bad u had a eral clean emo maro...get it fixed

87 Firebird RIP
              96 Camaro RS RIP
              94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
              02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

So for getting the green paint off.. What would you guys suggest? Rubbing compound?
                sigpic
                1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

ya thats what i used when i had green paint on my 87 bird....got most if not all of it off

87 Firebird RIP
                  96 Camaro RS RIP
                  94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
                  02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

between a clay bar and a buffing compound most of it should come off, maybe all of it. it'd try a clay bar first as its probally more mild than most buffing compounds.

rocker panel MIGHT be pull-able, not sure, need better pics.

quarter panel MIGHT also be able to just be pulled out, but it looks kinked, and kinks are hard to get out fully/not noticable.

get better pics and we can help more.

sucks to hear man, dont get an after market fender, they suck for the most part. if you have to go ahead, but check it over really well. most arent the right shape and dont fit right.
                    1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

That's the only one i have now, dad's got the digital at the shop with his car that got rearended yesterday, were he's gonna show the guys the pics and see if they can get me an estimate.
                      sigpic
                      1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                      --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
                        also a quote from dodgeball. Didn't know it was vodka though, i don't drink so i wouldn't know the names..
                        Hah, minor!

What do your parents think?

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                        i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                        R.I.P. '07 Pats
                        Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Well parents sure aren't happy, but they were surprisly understanding. That corner has some history to it, guy flipped his car there and was killed, and a lady ran into the fence about 10 feet from where i did before. Couple other wrecks i heard about there too.

looks like 700-800 to fix the damn quarter panel, 450-500 without paint. This is depressing.

My dad said I should try and get all the green paint off and do some touch up on the bumper, and put a bumper sticker over the hole and secure my fender to the car so it doesn't flap, and save to get the quarter panel fixed.

Sucks to be me right now. This is all so depressing.
                          sigpic
                          1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                          --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
                            Well parents sure aren't happy, but they were surprisly understanding. That corner has some history to it, guy flipped his car there and was killed, and a lady ran into the fence about 10 feet from where i did before. Couple other wrecks i heard about there too.

looks like 700-800 to fix the damn quarter panel, 450-500 without paint. This is depressing.

My dad said I should try and get all the green paint off and do some touch up on the bumper, and put a bumper sticker over the hole and secure my fender to the car so it doesn't flap, and save to get the quarter panel fixed.

Sucks to be me right now. This is all so depressing.
                            Awwwwww poor little baby :cry: :)

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                            i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                            R.I.P. '07 Pats
                            Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X