When ignorant people spout off their mouths.... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When ignorant people spout off their mouths....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: When ignorant people spout off their mouths....

my SS ram-air hood is a huge disappointment. maybe i see just a barely measurable bit of more air coming in compared to my v6 with the free ram air (i'll dig up the hptuners log file to get some figures), but the heatsoak from that hood is unforgivable. if i let the car sit for more than 20 minutes, i'm stuck with 90F+ intake temperatures after driving for 15 minutes (compared to 50-60F with the free ram air!). i'm thinking i'll keep the hood for show, but open up the air box so i get my cold air when i need/want it.

Originally posted by Fireball27
    Oh well ya.. thats Oakland tho.. the stories i tell about that place are far from exaggerated
    he really isn't exaggerating.
    i work in property insurance claims and needed a police report # for some property damage that oakland police caused to one of our insured properties (the oakland police shot smoke grenades through a customer's house while doing a search related to a homocide investigation). so i ended up having to leave a message with their homocide general mailbox (also homocide hotline for anonymous reporting of homocides). the mailbox was full.

oakland is something you kind of have to see to believe. what makes it all so surreal is that it is located in the infamous bay area where the cost of living is the highest for the state of california.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X