Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whats wrong with today

Originally posted by josh98bird
    I didn't mean that the games lead to this... what I was saying is that with games and even television shows or movies have been able to educate many people about weapons and such. Just by watching a show on tv you can learn how to compile a mass murder. Even shows such as CSI or Court TV shows. I want to make sure everyone understands I'm not putting the blame on games because I disagree with that.

The blame goes on the murderer and his psychiatric problems. But all of these make it EASIER then otherwise.
    Ok good. It really bothers me when you get those stupid finger pointers who have to blame everything and everyone and fail to see that its just a case of psychopath on the rampage... that is almost always unavoidable and unpredictable (not to simplify too much, but you get the point).

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
    i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
    R.I.P. '07 Pats
    Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
      Ok good. It really bothers me when you get those stupid finger pointers who have to blame everything and everyone and fail to see that its just a case of psychopath on the rampage... that is almost always unavoidable and unpredictable (not to simplify too much, but you get the point).
      Those who says violence in games causes these problems usually don't understand that violence is in movies, television shows, games, advertisements, sports, everywhere. Then there is the mental things these people go through. It's funny how nobody blames the parents.
      Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Originally posted by josh98bird
        Those who says violence in games causes these problems usually don't understand that violence is in movies, television shows, games, advertisements, sports, everywhere. Then there is the mental things these people go through. It's funny how nobody blames the parents.
        Very true. I'm sure theres a huge percentage of these wackos that had a real crappy upbringing, couple that with a chemical imbalence and you've got yourself a CNN special.

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
        i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
        R.I.P. '07 Pats
        Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X