I gotta sell the Firebird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I gotta sell the Firebird

i hope im a friend.... u didnt answer my question after all that though. sorry bout all the mess your going thru dude, thoughts and prayers your way.

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th
      so I come here, and most of the time, I do get my support from my friends.
      i'm just trying to help.
      my sincere best wishes go out to you.

Comment

Originally posted by BobDoLe
        i'm just trying to help.
        my sincere best wishes go out to you.
        Thats all you had to say, Im more calm now, so I will apologize.

96greenmachine, I do have another car, my Monte Carlo. I can't sell that one, so I know I will have that.
        1995 Pontiac Firebird
        2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by BobDoLe
          balance of life...
          try this:
          after all the **** you're going through, take all the money you get for your firebird to vegas and put it all down on one number on the roulette table. since you've been through so much, you're sure to win, right?

it sounds like the "something big" you're gearing up for is a lesson in life - hopefully learned shortly after you hit your perceived breaking point.

some people have it much harder than others and get no breaks. when you think it couldn't get any worse, it most certainly will. on the other hand, when you're truly determined to make it better, it most certainly will.
          many people swear they keep getting knocked back down, when they never really got up in the first place.
          well Wes sumed it up better, but wow.....

Comment

I don't know your financial situation, but three months isn't all that long. If you can get your bills to a bare minimum (which I am sure you have), sell the car to get you by, and sell any bodily fluid they pay for, than three months is doable.

I can only imagine how hard it is to part with the car. Best of luck brother.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

hit me up when ever on aim if you need to vent wes, you know ill chat it up :)

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
              http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
              Or this

Comment

i think I've brought this up before, but would filling bankruptcy clear you o the medical debt? I know it will stay w/your credit forever now, but if it cain relieve you of this immediate stress, it might help you mentally get back on the road to recovery. just a thought
                1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                94 comero 3.4

Comment

^^^ By the time he filed bankruptcy and everything was pushed through, it would be too late. He needs money now.

Sorry to hear about your hardships man, hope it all works out for you in the end. That really has to suck parting with the bird.
                  -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

I was in something similar to your situation, and lucky for me, a friend put me up in his house, and after 4 months of searching, a friend of a friend found out I needed a job, took my resume in and got me hired. Keep your head up high, we're here for you. Best of luck my friend. thoughts and prayers are headed your way.

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Meteor
                      I was in something similar to your situation, and lucky for me, a friend put me up in his house, and after 4 months of searching, a friend of a friend found out I needed a job, took my resume in and got me hired. Keep your head up high, we're here for you. Best of luck my friend. thoughts and prayers are headed your way.
                      I see it says in you are in Elgin.... return the karma :) find Wes a job

He has housing that he won't lose, money or not. The issue is food, gas, medicine, etc. Those things he needs the money for bad right now.

Anyone live in or around Chicago? Hook Wes up with a job!

I'll stop my shameless plug now, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Belle
                        I see it says in you are in Elgin.... return the karma :) find Wes a job

He has housing that he won't lose, money or not. The issue is food, gas, medicine, etc. Those things he needs the money for bad right now.

Anyone live in or around Chicago? Hook Wes up with a job!

I'll stop my shameless plug now, lol
                        She is right, my main concern is gas, food, and meds. I MUST have my meds, or I will lose everything. And without insurance, my meds total add up to $150 a month. As for my housing, I am covered, pretty good guy that has helped me out more than my parents have in many years. So with my housing out of the way, my main concerns are gas and food. Gotta eat and get to training.

Between everyone here, and going to school, I feel alot better. I get in a depressive state when I sit around here all the time, so school is something I look forward to everyday.
                        1995 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

True enough. Boredom leads to despare...

Why has it been so difficult to get a job... are potential employers scared off by your medical condition?

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                          i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                          R.I.P. '07 Pats
                          Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
                            True enough. Boredom leads to despare...

Why has it been so difficult to get a job... are potential employers scared off by your medical condition?

That has been a possibility that has come to mind. Another is that a former employer may be badmouthing me. Or I could also be overqualified for simple jobs, and they are overlooking the fact that I am in school. I called Lowes today, and they said they had no positions open, but on their website for that store, there are 16 openings for simple stuff like cashier and loader/helpers...its pretty messed up.
                            1995 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

ill take badmouthing for 1000 alex.

my last job did that to me, they screwed me out of a few good jobs.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                              http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                              Or this

Comment

yeah bud.. i hope things pick up for ya.. i work at Autozone now.. i doubt theres anything i cna do, but ill check.. maybe i cna referal you or something.. do you konw what store you are applying for? i doubt my word is good for anything out of the stores ive worked at, but id try if you think it could help...

def. wishing you teh best of luck.. i mean, ****.. youve hit a streak of bad luck, thats for sure.. itll turn around man.. we're alll pullin for ya bud...
                                Last edited by camaroman1181; 04-09-2007, 10:31 PM.
                                Phill<br /><br />95 camaro... need money for turbo project... <br />94 S10 Blazer - winter beater - infinity system to be installed soon<br /><br />\"The man who says it cant be done should not interrupt the man doing it...\"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X