Just Introducing myself, I guess...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just Introducing myself, I guess...

yea...I don't know why I even opened this thread...it's like 10 days and going on 100posts...

must have been fate...
    1999 Camaro Z/28
    1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

must have been fate... dont think sisters of destiny would be doing anything about it. anyways, haha... yeah the jail thing sucks. im lucky i've never ended up there... though last night me and some friends went tagging some bridges and some vehicle pulled up outta nowhere on us. scared our driver, she thought it was a cop... it was funny, and good fun.

anyways, thanks for the phone call. sorry if i wasnt too talkitive, really had a loss of words since i had just woken up right before you called. though to get a call about hearing about a fight, yeah, made my day!!!

Comment

jail blows. and cuffs are NOT comfortable. i had bruised/cut wrists for almost a week!

2 mondays ago was a pretty big deal at my school, basically everyone drinks ALL day. one of my friends (girl) got busted by the cops. she wasnt resisting arrest or anything, but the cop grabbed her arm really hard. she had bruises in the pattern of fingers on her arm for more than a week.
        2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
        2006 S60- Sold
        2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X