Just Introducing myself, I guess...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Introducing myself, I guess...

:) Well this is my first attempt at a posting in this forum, or any forum for that matter. My name is Savannah, obviously, I'm 18 and I'm from Campbellsville, KY, which is a small town in the center of KY.

I joined this forum because i bought my very first Camaro recently and I'm very interested in working on it. I love Camaro's whole heartedly probably because my older brother had one that he loved and worked on a lot before he passed away. I won't even attempt to say that I know everything about them, but that's what I hoped I could gain from joining this site.

I have a Black 1996 Camaro RS with a black Convertible top. Camaro's are deffinetly a big attraction for me being as my boyfriend has a white 1994 Camaro Z28 and a black 1999 Camaro SS SLP, and while I know it seems like I should just ask him, often times I would rather trust a stranger than his quirky ideas... if you know what i mean! Plus, Jason works 16 hour shifts so it's very hard for us to get to spend time together as it is, let alone spend that time with me asking him 21 questions about cars.

I would love to make my V6 a little faster but I have absolutely no idea where to begin! I'm getting my tranny rebuilt soon, so if there's a way to gain speed there, I'd love to know!

Anyway, there's my introduction, and I'm most deffinitley excited to meet you guys and maybe even learn a few things. :)

Re: Just Introducing myself, I guess...

Welcome to the boards. Theres plenty to learn here.

Well, as far as the tranny, you could get either the transgo shift kit or the b&m kit.

First mods would be Intake or exhaust (or both :D).

Any pics of the car?
    2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

welcome, and yea if you stick around long enough, you'll learn a thing or eight

Comment

No, but I promise to make it a point to have some pictures on here for you guys in the next few days. It's been raining off and on for the last week here and with my car being black, it's almost impossible to keep it clean. Haha, you can't make fun of my hubbies though.. I have a set of 19" Savini rims that i'm considering right now, but im debating whether a 19" will fit or not, and still ride relatively comfortably. Plus im waiting for my hard earned tax money to come in... haha im a late filer so i guess its partially my fault!

Anyway, Pics soon, promise! And I already am seeing that i will learn and get lots of ideas from you guys! Thanx!!

Comment

welcome to the forum. you already got a better welcome than i, but thats ok. i agree, get a shift kit... either one of those that lookat4theyeti mentioned should do the trick. and then intake/exhuast. im sure you'll love your camaro, and you enjoy learning about it on this forum. these guys are pretty helpful...

Comment

welcome!

read the stickies in the forums to get an idea what youre getting into.

post some pics asap!

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
            http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
            Or this

Comment

Originally posted by savannah07
              I have a set of 19" Savini rims that i'm considering right now, but im debating whether a 19" will fit or not, and still ride relatively comfortably.
              I don't know about fitment, but 19's won't look good. Too big, IMHO.

BTW, welcome. :wavey:
              Last edited by SpeedingFirebird; 04-01-2007, 08:58 PM.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

welcome
                <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

welcome :wavey: ...........get those pictures up and make sure you're in it too :naughty: ........... intake, exhaust, gears, lsd, tune ..........that's a good order to begin your mod .............

:)
                  09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
                  sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Welcome... Lexington KY <...h3r3....
                    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

whatsup dude! :wavey:
                      2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

chick + camaro = badass

but welcome!!! I got a 96 RS Y87, you have a Y87?

Also, I have a Borla-Cat-Back exhaust system I'm selling...lmk
                        1999 Camaro Z/28
                        1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Originally posted by badinfluenceRS
                          chick + camaro = badass

but welcome!!! I got a 96 RS Y87, you have a Y87?
                          To answer that check the sticker on the end of the driver side door. Should be white and have a million 3 digit codes on it. Theres a sticky in the gen. tech forum (i think its that one) that tells you what all those codes mean.

:wavey:

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                          i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                          R.I.P. '07 Pats
                          Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Originally posted by UDLOSE98
                            welcome, and yea if you stick around long enough, you'll learn a thing or eight

welcome! :wavey:

and thats the quote of the week right thurr

Comment

Well guys I'm going to wash my car and recruit a friend to help me take some pictures for you guys! After I get all my pictures taken, i'm probably going to need some help getting them on here. Haha, and while i'm out, i will check those numbers and see if it's... whatever you guys said.

By the way, my maro is an automatic... do shift kits work on automatics? Haha i'm very sorry if that sounds dumb, but i just woke up an hour or so ago.

Now... Off to take some pictures! Haha, and are you sure you guys want me in these?

And BTW, thanks, I think chicks + camaros = hott too... lmao and not in a les way, i just think anyone (spare for this one super old perv that rides around town with his bald spot blowin in the wind, revving up beside me at stop lights in his '02 conv.) looks great in a great car... right?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X