'09 Camaro 3.9L V6 .... $21,000 .... 6 Spd Auto - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'09 Camaro 3.9L V6 .... $21,000 .... 6 Spd Auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: '09 Camaro 3.9L V6 .... $21,000 .... 6 Spd Auto

Cant wait to see one, new camaro would be the only car i would trade my 8 for
    -Paul-<br /><br />03 Lancer Evolution VIII<br /><br />1998 Camaro M5 - Traded

Comment

A Holden source told the magazine the car could even fit 24-inch wheels without issue, although that’s not likely to actually happen
      09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
      sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Originally posted by Fbody3400
        There is no way in hell GM is gonna put any rim bigger then 19" on there, anything above that and tires would cost way too much to replace. Oh by the way, I've seen plenty of white boys driving daddy's denali with 22s on it ;)
        Well of course they won't, but the fact that you CAN fit 24s on there is just asking for all sorts of .. stupidity. Black or white, putting wheels bigger than trash can lids on your car is bad taste.

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
        i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
        R.I.P. '07 Pats
        Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Originally posted by ZO6vette037
          I am waiting for 2010 when the converts will be out!:)
          I'm with ya!

Rob
          \"A one that isn\'t cold, is scarcely a one at all\" <a href=\"http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html\" target=\"_blank\">Strongbad</a>

Comment

The 3.9 is a decent motor, I don't know if it will have the Displacment on Demand or not...... the 3.9 Impala does, and it's faster than a Crown Vic. Just learned that today in my Motortrend. As for the wheel thing, there is no way anything over 19in will be on the V6.....

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

Originally posted by Camarorulz
              Dare I ask, what's wrong with the 3.9L?

4thgenowner: I don't know what the market is like in Orlando, but around here the V6 Mustangs sell for 20K plus. My '02 BASE Camaro was 18K sticker price brand new in 2002, and that was CHEAP because they weren't selling Camaros and were trying to move them. You're telling me I can go out today and buy a LOADED, brand new V6 Mustang, a VERY popular car, for cheaper than that?

EDIT: I looked up some prices in Orlando, apparently some dealerships have sales going on for that price, but you can't get them for that all the time.
              Yeah I just checked the ford dealer down the road. The cheapest there was 20k. I guess when I looked there was a sale.
              1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

Originally posted by flyfrito_SS
                The 3.9 is a decent motor, I don't know if it will have the Displacment on Demand or not...... the 3.9 Impala does, and it's faster than a Crown Vic. Just learned that today in my Motortrend. As for the wheel thing, there is no way anything over 19in will be on the V6.....

I'm gonna have to see how the 19" looks up close, but for now, I'm going to say I'd rather see it with a 18" max. I am liking the car more everytime i see it though, even if they are just pictures.
                sigpic
                1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
                  I'm gonna have to see how the 19" looks up close, but for now, I'm going to say I'd rather see it with a 18" max. I am liking the car more everytime i see it though, even if they are just pictures.
                  For me i think its the opposite. First time i saw it i thought it was awesome (in the true sense of the word).. but its been slowly wearing on me.. and now i don't like it as much. I think it had a novelty factor.. but really now its just a poor imitation of the original... :(

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                  i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                  R.I.P. '07 Pats
                  Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

They should put the 4.3L in it.

Comment

Are they going to keep the instrument cluster for the blind?
                      2000 Firebird A4, 3.42 LSD, K&N, Free Cold Air, PaceSetter, 3" in/out Catco, 3" S-Pipe, 3" Intermidiate Pipe, 2.5" Flowmaster 80

Comment

Originally posted by gman2000
                        Are they going to keep the instrument cluster for the blind?
                        Yep, I don't like it all that much in the pictures, but it might look better in person. Who knows?

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

Originally posted by Shah01
                          why should they use that POS? because the displacement is bigger?
                          2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
                            Well of course they won't, but the fact that you CAN fit 24s on there is just asking for all sorts of .. stupidity. Black or white, putting wheels bigger than trash can lids on your car is bad taste.
                            Well I guess its all of a matter of opinion, but I know you know that.
                            Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Shah01
                              ya and maybe it'll have a opti spark :tdown:

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                              http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                              Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber
                                ya and maybe it'll have a opti spark :tdown:
                                Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X