'09 Camaro 3.9L V6 .... $21,000 .... 6 Spd Auto - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'09 Camaro 3.9L V6 .... $21,000 .... 6 Spd Auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '09 Camaro 3.9L V6 .... $21,000 .... 6 Spd Auto

http://www.camaro5.com/?p=47
    :tup: ........ it seems like the new camaro will be almost exactly like the concept ........ I Loved the concept and after hearing that GM won't change too much to it (other than make it a 3/4 of an inch higher and 1/3 of an inch slimmer), i got excited and posted this thread .......... :D ..........seriously , i can't wait .......... i even heard a rumor (could be real) that GM is already taking order and the waiting time is around August 2009 for those who already put the deposit in ......... maybe some of you guys know more info .........

:)
    09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
    sigpic

www.the370z.com

Re: '09 Camaro 3.9L V6 .... $21,000 .... 6 Spd Auto

Six-Speed Automatic??

I wish they would put a little bit smaller rims on it, but other than that, I'm thoroughly in love. 21K isn't bad for a base either, I will probably pick one of those up when its a few years old so i don't have to pay the new price. :)
    sigpic
    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Ew... i hate that 3900 engine... and 24" wheels?!? Are you kidding me?!? "Oh well lets make a car that all the douche bags in Oakland will enjoy" Great.

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
      i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
      R.I.P. '07 Pats
      Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Anyone know what kinda hp/tq it's gonna putout? Seemes like every year the f-bodies were made, their V6 had more hp/tq than the mustang V6.

Comment

O' Goodness...not the 3.9L. I am definitely going to be hatin' on that engine
          2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

i dont understand why you guys are crying at least they are going to be making our beloved camaro again :banana:

76 Camaro Rally Sport-355/TH350- Soon to be LT1/TH350 with a little laughing gas to wake it up...;)
            89 Ram D350 CTD/M5- 1 Ton Dually getting 27 MPG's

Comment

just a car
              2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

well than y dosent everyone just drive a prius then if its just a car :spank:

76 Camaro Rally Sport-355/TH350- Soon to be LT1/TH350 with a little laughing gas to wake it up...;)
                89 Ram D350 CTD/M5- 1 Ton Dually getting 27 MPG's

Comment

currently it's pushing 240ish. $21k is ok, but look how much options push up the price on a solstice........
                  1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                  2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                  94 comero 3.4

Comment

"how much of that stuff is standard?"

"well actually almost all of it ... ..is an optional extra..."

:tdown:

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                    i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                    R.I.P. '07 Pats
                    Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Originally posted by kala
                      [url]i even heard a rumor (could be real) that GM is already taking order and the waiting time is around August 2009 for those who already put the deposit in ......... maybe some of you guys know more info .........
                      I know people like knowing they can have one of the first ones but screw putting a deposit down already. I am waiting for 2010 when the converts will be out!:)

Comment

Maybe I will call "Kerbeck Chevrolet" tomorrow if they are taking order ........ it's funny , Kerbeck, World Largest Corvette Dealer, is 5 blocks from my home ........ i drive by those Corvettes everyday but can't buy it .....you guys know how i feel ..... :(

09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
                        sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

New v6 mustangs with 5 speeds and power everything are selling for about $17k here. If the v6 camaro sells for 21k with little options then the dealer mark ups you could buy a new GT for that price.
                          1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

Dare I ask, what's wrong with the 3.9L?

4thgenowner: I don't know what the market is like in Orlando, but around here the V6 Mustangs sell for 20K plus. My '02 BASE Camaro was 18K sticker price brand new in 2002, and that was CHEAP because they weren't selling Camaros and were trying to move them. You're telling me I can go out today and buy a LOADED, brand new V6 Mustang, a VERY popular car, for cheaper than that?

EDIT: I looked up some prices in Orlando, apparently some dealerships have sales going on for that price, but you can't get them for that all the time.
                            Last edited by Camarorulz; 03-05-2007, 08:49 PM.
                            -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
                              Ew... i hate that 3900 engine... and 24" wheels?!? Are you kidding me?!? "Oh well lets make a car that all the douche bags in Oakland will enjoy" Great.
                              There is no way in hell GM is gonna put any rim bigger then 19" on there, anything above that and tires would cost way too much to replace. Oh by the way, I've seen plenty of white boys driving daddy's denali with 22s on it ;)
                              Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X