post it up or ban !!!
    1997 Camaro LS1 RS
    1994 Camaro - Sold
    1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

Re: camaro blew up

Originally posted by kristen
      i'm sorry pat but i don't think that i am going to make it to maple grove this time. but we will deff pick a next date and i will have her fixed by then. i'll work on getting her going
      :( nooooo

go to a junk yard and grab what you need, i want to race with you.
      1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

yikes! :( :(
        Dave:
        00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
        97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

where's the vid at?
          Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

i want to race her to once my lt1 is in lol
            <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

we will race it will just take a couple more weeks now
              WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

ill race the way it is now so my first race w. the v8 i wontg get killed by a v6 ;-) haha j.k at least bring ur beater the 24th
                <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

since the camaro is down, i have already made other plans. but soon as i know what is going on with the camaro i will let you know so we can set something up guys!
                  WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

ahh no video! dang I wanted 2 see that, oh well :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by kristen
                      since the camaro is down, i have already made other plans. but soon as i know what is going on with the camaro i will let you know so we can set something up guys!
                      Island Dragway, augaust 12

dont blow anything up so you can be there. :p
                      1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                        New Owner!
                        by LETZRIDE
                        I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                        17 hours ago
                      • ssms5411
                        Little work today
                        by ssms5411
                        Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                        2 weeks ago
                      • LETZRIDE
                        Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                        by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                        Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                        By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                        Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                        02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X