• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lucky to be here!!!!

Originally posted by slpbirdy00
    I believe..if im not wrong..we have a 5 star crash test. Seriously
    i was kidding
    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Originally posted by speedyz
      we sent it into the ditch at about 130 and flipped the thing. ....we just had to get 2 windows installed and the paint is a bit ****ed up.
      so you flipped the car at 130mph and just the windows and paint were damaged.........OKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY
      1999 Camaro Z/28
      1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Originally posted by 00 Silver 6
        youre alot more likely to die street racing than you are of being murdered...
        LMAO Statement of the century right here!!

Yea.. i wonder what the survival rate is for murder victims.....

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
        i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
        R.I.P. '07 Pats
        Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

My friend and I had his turbo volvo (lots of mods and a built motor) pegged at 147+ and we sent it into the ditch at about 130 and flipped the thing. Amazingly volvo's are ****ing tanks and we just had to get 2 windows installed and the paint is a bit ****ed up. We came out of the ER the next day and got to work on fixing it. Now the car is all ****ed up but we're back to running the **** out of it! Personally I'd rather die doing something I love (like street racing) than getting shot or murdered so **** it I dont have any regrets or second thoughts about what I do in a car. SPEED KICKS *** :rock:
          I honestly dont give a **** if you die with a mindset like that, but if you take anyone else out with you doing that stupid **** i hope you live but have to suffer in the hospital... your retarded.. i hope you dont kill anyone
          2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

My friend and I had his turbo volvo (lots of mods and a built motor) pegged at 147+ and we sent it into the ditch at about 130 and flipped the thing. Amazingly volvo's are ****ing tanks and we just had to get 2 windows installed and the paint is a bit ****ed up. We came out of the ER the next day and got to work on fixing it. Now the car is all ****ed up but we're back to running the **** out of it! Personally I'd rather die doing something I love (like street racing) than getting shot or murdered so **** it I dont have any regrets or second thoughts about what I do in a car. SPEED KICKS *** :rock:
            Do us all a favor and do it again.:slap:
            1995 Bluish green 3.4l Camaro.<br />Bone stock right now lol!<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2042355\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2042355</a>

Comment

Originally posted by lookout4theyeti
              I honestly dont give a **** if you die with a mindset like that, but if you take anyone else out with you doing that stupid **** i hope you live but have to suffer in the hospital... your retarded.. i hope you dont kill anyone
              nah no one else is in danger, because we're out at 4am. We are dumbasses but we wouldn't risk it with other's being on the road.

Comment

nah no one else is in danger, because we're out at 4am. We are dumbasses but we wouldn't risk it with other's being on the road.
                thats what everyone says... and you can see how true that is by all the people like you racing through the streets during the day and weaving traffic... but you dont put others in danger...
                2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by lookout4theyeti
                  all the people like you racing through the streets during the day and weaving traffic
                  Originally Posted by speedyz

?????????

Comment

1. You ARE a dumbass for doing this on PUBLIC roads, no matter what time of day it is.

2. EVERYONE is in danger, again, PUBLIC roads.

3. Another post like this and your history. I don't care to have street racers braggin on my forums. Talk quietly among your fellow crazies, don't do it on my forum.
                    FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
                    Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
                    Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X