You have a future attorney in your midst - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You have a future attorney in your midst

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: You have a future attorney in your midst

Originally posted by Camarorulz
    What I'll have won't be that much debt, it'll be paid off in a few years and then the rewards start coming. You get what you pay for (at least here in the US), there's a reason education isn't cheap. Plus, graduate school is just plain more expensive than undergrad. In my opinion freezes on tuition can't be that great: imagine if Harvard tuition was only $1300 per semester
    My education is cheap because it is heavily subsidized by the gov't. The Quebec Gov't is even subsidizing American students who make up 40% of the student population at McGill. Yes, I agree that you get what you pay for, but the society I live in pays for my education through taxes. And in the end it makes no difference who pays, because McGill is neck in neck with Harvard, Princeton and Yale in terms of academic reputation.

Also, graduate school isn't that much more than an undergraduate degree here. In fact, I applied to Grad School at U of Toronto (waiting for an answer) and if I'm accepted tuition is paid, as is for all grad students there.
    Last edited by Mike88; 02-17-2007, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Re: You have a future attorney in your midst

Originally posted by Mike88
      Not to rub it in, but I don't know how you guys pay that much for school. I can't even imagine that kind of debt.
      it's called payments man. It was something like $400 a month for about 9 years.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X