X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: bad morning

Originally posted by Fbody3400
    Por Que? Mustang? Say what?
    yes, he got a 5.0 and now hes rollin in his 5.0 like vanilla ice ice baby! :naughty:

so I guess hes no longer a mustangEater
    now hes a mustangLOOSER LOL

everybody should move to Texas! Its like the island in the sun! Oy Oy!
    2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

Originally posted by slow6
      yes, he got a 5.0 and now hes rollin in his 5.0 like vanilla ice ice baby! :naughty:

...or a mustang loser, but I'm not keeping track

Comment

I've arced my battery to the fuel line of nitrous system before when I had to jump start it. It sparked little but didnt go thru line or anything, no damge. Scared the crap out of me thinking of what could have happened :o
        sigpic
        1997 Camaro RS A4
        2006 Chevy Colorado
        2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

once i was screwing a connector onto the negative post and the ratchet accidentally touched the hot post for a split second... needless to say, my arm was numb for a half hour, the ratchet was almost red hot and there are still bits of melted battery post in my engine bay...
          2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

Originally posted by slow6

still a mustangeater... pretty confident the v6 will take the 5.0 out in a race... at the moment at least.

Camaro is running stronger then it has in ages... all because of the CAT LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Camaro Dom
              once i was screwing a connector onto the negative post and the ratchet accidentally touched the hot post for a split second... needless to say, my arm was numb for a half hour, the ratchet was almost red hot and there are still bits of melted battery post in my engine bay...

I heard a story of a guy putting chrome valve covers on and he bumped the back of the alternater and grounded it to the block... the got shocked and jumped and he had "welded" the valve cover to the back of the alternator, it was just sitting straight up.

Screwed up the valve cover.

LOL Haynes/Chiltons rule step 1 unhook the battery...

Comment

hes lucky the battery didnt blow up in his face and spray hydrochloric acid all over him
                2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

changed the battery, fixed the sub wires, and all seems to be well.
                  WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X