bad morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bad morning

so yesterday i decided that i wanted to pull the camaro out since she hasn't been out in over a month.and i have the camaro meet tomorrow . of cource the battery was dead. no big deal. so i jumped it and she was fine. drove her for 5 mins or so. and then parked her. came out this morning and she was dead again. and since i was running early i decided that i would jump her again. so i hook up the jumper cables and got into the camaro and saw smoke coming from my engine bay. i got and and my bay was on fire. here my nitrous line touched the battery and went up in flames(no nitrous in the lines) so i got the fire out(little fire) and say f it and took the beater to work. i would deal with it later. i got to work and now i'm worried about the camaro cause i didn't disconnect the battery, so i leave work(only 10 mins from home) and the thing didn't want to disconnect. it took 25 mins to do a 2 min job. and it's freaking 10 degrees out, -2 with the windchill. so now i'm back at work. i have been back for over an hour and i'm still frezzing.

i just want to go home, take the battery out and put a new one in. i don't want to wait till 3 pm. oh well i have to wait. and now i have to get a new nitrous line. and it's going to be so freaking cold today.
    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Re: bad morning

damn.. that really sucks... do you have a garage you can work on it at? hell, maybe you can change the line at the camaro meet thing??? at least it didnt have more nitrous in the line... but look at it this way, your day can only get better, right?? i mean, can it get worse than an engine fire??
    Phill<br /><br />95 camaro... need money for turbo project... <br />94 S10 Blazer - winter beater - infinity system to be installed soon<br /><br />\"The man who says it cant be done should not interrupt the man doing it...\"

Comment

ahh it happens, whenever my car is broken and I'm stuck at work I can't seem to wait to get home and get whatever it is fixed. We all go through it.
      -Brad
      98 Firebird - gone from mod mode to keep it running and useable mode.
      2000 V-Star Custom 1100
      If all else fails use a bigger hammer!
      :rock:

Comment

haha I have done the nitrous line touching the battery thing before!

Sucks but at least its a minor problem...

Comment

****ty morning!

Comment

Any time your car is on fire it makes for a bad day. :eek:

Don't freeze you A** off in the cold - we can take care of it tomorrow in my garage (which isn't balmy, but much warmer than it is outside).

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

u better get that fixed for tomrorrow

87 Firebird RIP
              96 Camaro RS RIP
              94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
              02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

speeding i will connect my new battery, but i kinda ripped off my sub wire. so we're going to work on that tomrrow there most likely. hopefully i will still make it
                WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by kristen
                  speeding i will connect my new battery, but i kinda ripped off my sub wire. so we're going to work on that tomrrow there most likely. hopefully i will still make it
                  subs, nitrous lines, whatever. my garage is open for anything (although the wife doesn't like torches and stuff under my son's room).

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

too cold to do any work outside. wait till u can get in a garage
                    1997 Camaro LS1 RS
                    1994 Camaro - Sold
                    1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

can't get into anything right now. i took the battery out. so i have to install that when i get home. and drive it for a while to make sure it's all good.
                      WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedingFirebird
                        subs, nitrous lines, whatever. my garage is open for anything (although the wife doesn't like torches and stuff under my son's room).
                        wish I lived by you!!
                        2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

and whats kind of funny, I was thinking of doing some stuff on the mustang today but its a little warm was thinking of waiting till later when the sun starts going down. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by DAS BOOT
                            and whats kind of funny, I was thinking of doing some stuff on the mustang today but its a little warm was thinking of waiting till later when the sun starts going down. LOL
                            Por Que? Mustang? Say what?
                            Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by DAS BOOT
                              shutup u and ur warm weather...its like maybe 20 here and windy....

87 Firebird RIP
                              96 Camaro RS RIP
                              94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
                              02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X