peoples opinions of a v6 camaro...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: peoples opinions of a v6 camaro...

people always rag on v6 cars...go to the track get some times and throw it in there face with a smile...then c how much they talk about ur car

87 Firebird RIP
    96 Camaro RS RIP
    94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
    02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by DAS BOOT
      I call BS... I have driven a C5 on a regular basis, i I had the opportunity to swap for just a stock C5, **** even if it was an auto and not even a 6-speed I woudl drive my v6 off a cliff in 2 seconds.
      Nah bro, slow6 is right. There is a guy who (banned from here I think) sold his supercharged/nitrous C5 to build a killer v6.
      Last edited by Shodown; 02-09-2007, 10:26 AM.
      sigpic
      1997 Camaro RS A4
      2006 Chevy Colorado
      2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRS96
        people always rag on v6 cars...go to the track get some times and throw it in there face with a smile...then c how much they talk about ur car
        yeah, i just hope i can put down some respectable times :crosses fingers:

Comment

Originally posted by HokieBird
          Just enjoy your car and don't worry about what other people have to say. The 240 is the ultimate bandwagon car right now. It will fade away as they are all wrapped around trees from kids thinking they can drift.
          They all watch their Fast and the Furious movies way to much and make their cars LOOK like the ones in the movie...ive seen a lot of that in town, its quite the joke when they can't do a damn thing performance wise.

Comment

Originally posted by DAS BOOT
            I call BS... I have driven a C5 on a regular basis, i I had the opportunity to swap for just a stock C5, **** even if it was an auto and not even a 6-speed I woudl drive my v6 off a cliff in 2 seconds.
            This will sound odd, but I own a sweet C5 and would still not give up my V6 Camaro if I had to lose one of them. Of course, the Camaro is nowhere near as fast as the Vette, but the smiles worn per dollar spent are much greater with my little V6.
            1996 Camaro. \"RedKnight\" on MOFBA.org.

Comment

how would a v6 outhandle a v8 counterpart? me and my buddy were going to hangout at a local pool hall and i couldnt keep up too good to his 95 formula despite all the turns and curves and stop signs we passed, i could see him throwing it sideways ever which way lol ...stock 3.8 a4 btw

Comment

better weight distribution
                less weight
                but the v8 comes stock with better suspension parts
                2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

Originally posted by slow6
                  less weight
                  so you would agree stock vs. stock a v6 wouldnt outhandle a v8...i hope?

Comment

umm... tuff call
                    I would say its about the same, if the v6 had the Y87..but I really dont know
                    2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

Originally posted by slow6
                      less weight
                      I thought the LS1 was only a "few" pounds heavier than the 3800II because of the construction materials?? Thats the only real difference there isn't it?

Anyway, i must complain, cuz i clicked the link to the 240 thread and couldn't understand anything they were talking about. All i got out of it was that the kid was gonna swap his busted *** motor for a bunch of numbers... like someone mashed the keyboard...

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                      i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                      R.I.P. '07 Pats
                      Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X