Let's try something new.... who's helpful? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's try something new.... who's helpful?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Let's try something new.... who's helpful?

Originally posted by TealV6
    Answered a question without being a PITA about it.
    I guess I'm out. Great idea though.

Rob
    \"A one that isn\'t cold, is scarcely a one at all\" <a href=\"http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html\" target=\"_blank\">Strongbad</a>

Comment

I vote for Mighty Thor. I know he is already a supporting member, but he helps out a lot with Powerdyne questions.
      sigpic
      1997 Camaro RS A4
      2006 Chevy Colorado
      2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

Originally posted by Shodown
        I vote for Mighty Thor. I know he is already a supporting member, but he helps out a lot with Powerdyne questions.
        Well what good does that do? Can you win a supporting membership while already being a supporting member.... :eek:
        Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Fbody3400
          Well what good does that do? Can you win a supporting membership while already being a supporting member.... :eek:
          You never know what I might do/give/have for those members.

I'm just looking for those that support and help others. Again, it does NOT have to be a moderator or like. Normal "joe's" are who I want to see. Those that give unselfishly to those they don't know, but want to see prosper with the same knowledge they were given by someone.
          FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
          Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
          Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

I would vote for CDNFB or BLLDOGG or Vanbibber (there are just too many to list). I think BLLDOGG is extra special cause he puts up with n00bs (and the repetitive questions) after coming home from working on cars all day and studying cars at school all day.
            I would like to see more questions on advanced topics.. like engine rebuilding
            2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

Originally posted by TealV6
              You never know what I might do/give/have for those members.

I'm just looking for those that support and help others. Again, it does NOT have to be a moderator or like. Normal "joe's" are who I want to see. Those that give unselfishly to those they don't know, but want to see prosper with the same knowledge they were given by someone.
              Sweet, i guess i was just a little confused. I was assuming that it was for people who as of now are not supporting members, because they'd 'win' a supporting membership. :tup: :tup:
              Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

I also vote for mighty Thor! He has answered alot of questions concerning physical fitness over emails then put my questions up on his website so that others can benefit from my Frequently Asked Questions
                2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

thats going to be hard to narrow down to 4. helpful joes out number the pita's 20 to 1, thats what i like about this site... thats why i joined...

Comment

Originally posted by v-6dailydriver
                    thats going to be hard to narrow down to 4. helpful joes out number the pita's 20 to 1, thats what i like about this site... thats why i joined...
                    Yes... I'll agree with that. It will be hard to narrow down just 4 members right now. BUT, I think if this works out (how I see it in my head) we can do this each month. Hopefully, others will step up to the plate and be more helpful. Others would see that. Make a note on this type of thread and we can continue to grow and educate. The V6 F-body may not be available right now, but there is LOTS of them still in use. I also have a good feeling that we'll see another V6 with the next model. One that is not so handicapped.

Comment

slow6, myself, vanbibber, and 97rs4life pretty consistantly hold the gen tech section down
                      2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by slow6
                        I think BLLDOGG is extra special cause he puts up with n00bs (and the repetitive questions) after coming home from working on cars all day and studying cars at school all day.
                        +1 for BD.

Also +1 for Mighty Thor. Level headed straight up advice all the time.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

BLLDOGG is constantly helping people in the tech sections. Same with bibber when he isn't too busy being a whore.

V6Bob is alway very helpful and knowledgable in the suspension section.

Comment

So.. right now in this thread we have:

Slow6
                            V6Bob
                            floydsummerof68
                            MightyThor *
                            CDNFB

those are not moderators nominated

These are moderators:
                            96firebird311
                            Bulldog *
                            Vanbibber
                            97rs4life

Those with (*) are supporting members already.

So let's here what you guys have to say... I'm thinking more about the non-moderators right now. I would like to see what normal users are doing to contribute. I kinda expect it from the moderation team, that's why there were picked to start with. And they are VERY much appreciated too!!

Steve

Comment

Ok, out of the most helpful to myself and others here is my list of nominations.

1. Dan (udlose)
                              2.slow6
                              3. me :)

I always ask Dan questions, even if they are very easy or have some type of technicality to them and he has an answer or knows a link to the answer.

I haven't had much interaction with slow6, but I am always reading his replies on others threads and they sound very knowledgable and understanding, just overall good advise.

And as for me. I'm a nice guy you could say and I try to help anyone as much as I can. It's just tough because I can usually only help on things that I have experiened myself or have seen before. I am not good at diagnosing a problem (that I have never dealt with before) from a few lines that someone writes. So to everyone that can diagnose a problem that you have never seen before and you can recognize it from a brief description, I give you a round of applause and congratulate you all for being so mechanically intelligent.

Comment

I miss AZ3.8camaro :( What happened to that fool?
                                He probably moved on to bigger and better toys

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X