bile from hangover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: bile from hangover

I would have thought it (bile) would be a rather thin liquid... can't say i've seen it tho. If you threw it up then its probably stomach acid + whatever you've eaten/drunk in the last 8 hours.

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
    i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
    R.I.P. '07 Pats
    Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Yea, from my knowledge of human biology (which is somewhatlimited so I could totally be wrong) I don't think you are throwing up bile.

And if you survive the whole choking thing after inhaling vomit the biggest risk after that is actually pneumonia due to there being liquid in your lungs.

Comment

go eat at panera's...hangover medicine
        1999 Camaro Z/28
        1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Or become good friends with a paramedic.

i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
          R.I.P. '07 Pats

Comment

it is known that in some alcohol there is acetone and / or methanol
            2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

Bile comes from your liver when it cleans your blood of dead blood cells, and that is what it is - dead blood cells (notice the color). It empties into the gall bladder and is stored there, until you ingest food, and then your gall bladder, if you still have one, spasms and mixes with the food and digestive enzymes from the pancreas. The pancreas enzymes help digest the food after the stomach acid has gotten the whole process started. It is rare for bile to come up instead of down and through your intestines and out the back door. When you throw up, it is food, and liquids that you drank before hand, and stomach acid (hydrochloric acid).

Comment

Hmmm.. i remember when i was a kid.. i had this action figure of Bam bam bigelow and i left him outside for a couple days. When i went to grab him i was dismayed to find his skin had turned all yellow. My sister told me he must have had a bile problem, lol.

R.I.P. '07 Pats

Comment

lol this thread is random
                  *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

from what i understand, bile is excreted into your intestines right after the stomach - it's purpose os to help break down sugars. You cannot throw up bile cuz it's AFTER the stomach, and made by the liver.

the best hangover solution that has worked for me over and over is 2 asprin before going to bed - works wonders!!

Comment

that increases the chances of gastrointestinal hemorrhage (stomach bleeding).
                      Alcohol and aspirin are the only two substances absorbed into the system directly through the stomach lining.
                      Last edited by slow6; 01-29-2007, 12:55 PM.
                      2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

Originally posted by slow6
                        that increases the chances of gastrointestinal hemorrhage (stomach bleeding).
                        Alcohol and aspirin are the only two substances absorbed into the system directly through the stomach lining.
                        intersting...so thats why alcohol can hit you like a slap in the face *BAM*

as for the gastrointestinal hemorrhaging - i'm glad i don't drink so often anymore...OMG...i'm getting OLD...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X