• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bile from hangover

Where does the bile come from?
    Is it my stomach lining?
    Is it from my liver? no?
    Is this simply just a way for my body to tell me I'm over doing it?
    Maybe the bile is simply just a way to get me to throw up?

Someone thinks that because alcohol dehydrates you, it takes away all
    the cerebro spinal fluid in your head...so thats why you get a headache. Your brain is literally rattling around, which could cause brain damage..

Time for me to drink lots of water/gatorade, eat greasy foods and drink hot sauce.
    2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Re: bile from hangover

caffeine which is a very strong vasoconstrictor which will narrow the swollen blood vessels in your head.
    bananas for potassium
    Drink some sort of fruit juice, it contains simple sugar fructose, which speeds up the metabolism of alcohol.

Your body burns alcohol at a regular rate of roughly 30ml (1oz) an hour. Give it more time to burn that alchohol and less will reach your brain.
    2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

looks like bile comes from the gall bladder, but I dont know why.
      I read that it is very dangerous to get throw up in your lungs

Comment

i'm gonna go ahead and throw down a big ol' WTF
        2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

It is very dangerous to get vomit in your lungs..........That's a no no, because then it can clog your lungs up causing you to take shorter breathes until it clogs the tub exiting your lungs all together and then your head will start to swell(this is your brain not getting enough oxygen) and then total shutdown of the central nervous system.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanquish
            It is very dangerous to get vomit in your lungs..........That's a no no, because then it can clog your lungs up causing you to take shorter breathes until it clogs the tub exiting your lungs all together and then your head will start to swell(this is your brain not getting enough oxygen) and then total shutdown of the central nervous system.
            Damn.

Comment

I would also be scared the acidic vomit would burn through the lungs, making a hole, so now you got blood in your lungs / internal bleeding.

Comment

you cant physically vomit INTO your lungs. what people do when they're drunk is vomit into their throat and then inhale the vomit. there's a physical barrior b/w the two tubes that doesnt allow you to vomit into your lungs. its the same barrior that prevents you from swallowing into your lungs.
                2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

its got to be hard to get vomit in you lungs... I have been drunk beyond no end vomiting and never gotten vomit in my lungs, I once saw a kid laying on his back vomit straight up like a fountain back down on to his face and not even choke on his vomit.

Either way, alcohol dehydrates you, which leads to the headache the next day, just get into the habit of after you drink alot you drink water or gatorade before you go to bed. Eventually you train yourself enough that even piss as drunk you still do it. Makes the next day alot better.

Its just basically your stomach fluids, your body is puking it up. Comes up different. weirdest one I have ever done was I puked up green slime/foam

Comment

Originally posted by Camaro Dom
                    you cant physically vomit INTO your lungs. what people do when they're drunk is vomit into their throat and then inhale the vomit. there's a physical barrior b/w the two tubes that doesnt allow you to vomit into your lungs. its the same barrior that prevents you from swallowing into your lungs.
                    This mechanism is called an epiglottis (yeah, HS bio). You can drown in your own vomit though by vomitting and THEN breathing it back it. It is how Bon Scott died. :(

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

Isn't bile one of the enzymes created in your body to break down food beyond the stomach?

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                      i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                      R.I.P. '07 Pats
                      Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

yes, which is why I dont understand why it comes up

Comment

Originally posted by Camaro Dom
                          being under the influence of narcotics or alcohol, your gag reflex wont work, and it will be inhaled with no resistance

Comment

Originally posted by slow6
                            yes, which is why I dont understand why it comes up
                            Well how do you know its bile and not just stomach acid?

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                            i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                            R.I.P. '07 Pats
                            Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

its yellow and thick. Bile is described as being yellow or green (or mixture)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X