Re: Hey guys new guy

definetly take it off

Comment

rip that off
      2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Yea, thats what I thought guys, is there some type of paint for those black mirrors too?? Thanks guys, what could I remove it with??
        BUck

Comment

If its been on there long it might have unevenly faded the paint. For the mirrors you can get duplicolor paint, and some clear coat.

'96 Trans Am M6:) Cam, lifters, 1.6rr, lt4 springs, 4 bolt mains, long tubes, TDs, short throw...etc
          '99 Firebird SOLD 1/4 mile 15.4 @ 86
          '66 Ford SOLD

Comment

Damn, I hope it hasn't been on there for too long. Anyone here use chromeintakes from ebay? 99% feedback, I have one for my deville and it looks and works great. Where can i get duplicolor? napa or somethin? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1995-...spagenameZWDVW

Comment

Oh forget about that post guys, just found another thread didn't realize the same exact thing. I liked the one for the cadillac, except installation on the tb took a while because it was so dang tight! i guess it is best to belike that for the future. So i guess it really gives a gain?

Comment

Dump the glasspack, rip off the vinyl, and i've heard that those chrome intakes are garbage. Gilbert had one, but it rusted through before he even got to put it on.

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                R.I.P. '07 Pats
                Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

IDK if napa carries paint, i get my paint product from local shop.

'96 Trans Am M6:) Cam, lifters, 1.6rr, lt4 springs, 4 bolt mains, long tubes, TDs, short throw...etc
                  '66 Ford SOLD

Comment

rusted through? mine hasnt rusted on the cadillac and we got salt and snow up here. Yea, you guys like the borla mufflers?
                    Buck

Comment

I like Borla, one of the best sounding exhausts ive heard, pricey tho for the good ones.

'66 Ford SOLD

Comment

I like borla too, but where can I find a borla cat-back? Does this replace the cat?? do they even make a v6 camaro muffler? I couldn't find any. I could just do a single tip out.

Comment

Originally posted by buck7
                          I like borla too, but where can I find a borla cat-back? Does this replace the cat?? do they even make a v6 camaro muffler? I couldn't find any. I could just do a single tip out.
                          Go to the exhaust section and read every single sticky. Then go to the general section and read the sticky that lists all the online stores. Then you'll have your answers. :)

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                          i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                          R.I.P. '07 Pats
                          Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

yeah, you need to search hard before you post in the technical sections
                            2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Okay ive done my research. I like the magnaflow cat back setup, probably have the shop do all the work anyways. I would probably have a custom setup and magnaflow or borla muffler. Those exhaust clips were a good sticky, but some didn't work.
                              :tup: :tup:

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X