Hey guys new guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys new guy

Hey, been looking over the boards a lot lately, because I have been talking to my friend selling his 96 or 97 v6. Its bright red, standard roof. Its got these racing checkered pattern lines going on the sides from the center of the hood. I will post some pictures. It is a nice car, I am not sure of any mods to it but he said something about a cherry bomb exhaust. I will posed one of the pictures I have once I get on my other comp. Right now I have a 97 cadillac deville, and i'm looking for something with more mods, and something I can work on, Because my car is all computers and there aren't mods. Thanks for any info you guys can give me and tips on these cars before buying.
    Buck

Re: Hey guys new guy

Welcome!:wavey: You need to post pic ASAP!

Comment

Hi buck7
      2000 Firebird A4, 3.42 LSD, K&N, Free Cold Air, PaceSetter, 3" in/out Catco, 3" S-Pipe, 3" Intermidiate Pipe, 2.5" Flowmaster 80

Comment

Welcome :)
        sigpic
        1997 Camaro RS A4
        2006 Chevy Colorado
        2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

:wavey:
          Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

first mod= get rid of the cherry bomb.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
            http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
            Or this

Comment

now i wonder if "BUCK" 7 means you are from WI?

Comment

Nope, Michigan, sorry if my title "Fbody owner" decieves you,but soon to be, possibly. Yea I hate the cherry bomb the car sounds like *#*$ with it on. I would rather have it be quiet or really mellow tone. That brings me to this question. What muffler? Lol I tried a search already. He wants 2000 for it it looks like a new car. Gotta check on the miles, forgot.
                Buck

Comment

welcome buck, i recently got my first camaro and im loving it, and im pretty much a new guy around here as well

Comment

:wavey: welcome.

I say get a Borla muffler, by far the best IMHO. Mellow and quiet until you get more exhaust done, then it's loud and aggressive, always the best sound though if you ask me.
                    sigpic
                    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by buck7
                      Nope, Michigan
                      where bouts? get it, you wont regret it
                      1999 Camaro Z/28
                      1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Welcom Buck.......glad to have another member around here. Well, we have just about all the knowledge one could need on f-bodies (when you combine our talents) but mainly if you are needing to know how to rebuild a 3800 talk to Udlose, he should be an expert by now.

;)

Comment

hey bad influence im up in the thumb in pigeon, about 60 miles north/northeast of saginaw, 36 from bay city.

What do you mean when you get more exhaust done? get different s pipe, i pipe and stuff?
                          Thanks for the welcome, much better than what I got on the caddy forums
                          Buck

Comment

Theres the car, like I said, what do you guys think of the design on the side. I'm thinkin I'll have a pro remove it or is there some way I can? Not sure what material it is, It does have some uniquness to it, but I like clean looking cars, with focus on the lines and body,not a big "zipper" like pattern coming from the hood.
                            Thanks
                            BUCK

Comment

I would assume it's vinyl, i don't know how to take it off though.

By more exhaust i meant more than the muffler. So yeah, cat, S-pipe, I-pipe, and headers will make it much louder, but still have a good sound.
                              sigpic
                              1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                              1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                              --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X