OK, I finally typed in those four letters on teh interweb... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK, I finally typed in those four letters on teh interweb...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OK, I finally typed in those four letters on teh interweb...

GM's got that 100k/5 year warrenty now. i read in ward's auto world in an interview with Bob "clutz" Lutz one time. he said "i dont think people buy cars for the warrenty".... WRONG! thank God someone told him he's full of crap. in my opinion the warrenty is an indication that they stand behind the cars that they sell. Toyota can get away with a 36k/3 year cuz of their reputation. honda too. GM NEEDS that kind of a warrenty to stay competitive and that means that when i buy a new car it'll definately be a GM. no questions asked. look at GM dude. I personally dont like mustangs as much as those GTO's or the 'vettes. and if you're looking into a GT500, i think you can definately find a vette for a similar price with all the bells and whistles as the ford... plus some.
    2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

gto>stang.

and then you can trade it in for a comero!:tup:

the gto is bigger inside than the mustang too, isnt it?
      <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2265676\" target=\"_blank\">95 bright red camaro 3.4l</a>

Comment

Originally posted by notsonic
        gto>stang.

and then you can trade it in for a comero!:tup:

the gto is bigger inside than the mustang too, isnt it?
        It's ALOT bigger. Trust me.
        1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

If the new gtos have that warranty thing I woudl look at those. They are badass cars but they don[t have that stand out sports car look..

A '04 Terminator convertable woudl be pretty sweet too.

Comment

Originally posted by DAS BOOT
            A '04 Terminator convertable woudl be pretty sweet too.
            What is this convertable people keep going on about? Is it like a cross between a table and a conversation? ... maybe a table that talks to you while you eat at it? I dunno if i'd like that, could be kinda distracting.

Anyway, i think you should go GTO b4 Mustang. Cuz everybody in Australia knows: Holden > Ford

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
            i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
            R.I.P. '07 Pats
            Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
              What is this convertable people keep going on about? Is it like a cross between a table and a conversation? ... maybe a table that talks to you while you eat at it? I dunno if i'd like that, could be kinda distracting.

Anyway, i think you should go GTO b4 Mustang. Cuz everybody in Australia knows: Holden > Ford

Droptop terminator with a whining motor > Holden

But it depends on financing I assume. And I think he was looking for new cars.

Comment

1. Needs four seats
                2. New, not used
                3. This is a daily driver to/from work
                4. GTO's style, in its present form, is too bland.

...Comero...hehe, I'm still able to annoy the people who own the lesser of the two F bodies...
                I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
                CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
                FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

Of the "new old" muscle cars, I like the Challenger the best, but you'd have to wait another year or two.
                  Drivetrain Moderator - "There are no stupid questions, only stupid people!"

2001 Pewter Firebird Y87, M5
                  Intake, exhaust, just about every suspension part, alum flywheel & ds, Turn One p/s pump and cooler

Go Sabres!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X