OK, I finally typed in those four letters on teh interweb... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK, I finally typed in those four letters on teh interweb...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, I finally typed in those four letters on teh interweb...

www.

ford

.com

My car passed the 110,000 mile mark - I've got ot start considering alternatives to the daily driver. The Firebird is running great, but it can't go on forever. The new Comero is still a promise in the future and a new Firebird is only a wish.

So, I've been looking at the 2007 Mustang Shelby GT500.
    I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
    CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
    FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Re: OK, I finally typed in those four letters on teh interweb...

dude, wait till you pass the 140,000 mile marker, you have a way to go

Comment

GT500 as a daily driver? I could see you getting a GT500, but keeping the bird as the daily driver...
      <a href=\"http://dpo.rpaisley.com/displayfile.do?file_id=11856&size=ORIGINAL\" target=\"_blank\">05 GTO</a><br /><a href=\"http://dpo.rpaisley.com/displayfile.do?file_id=2825&size=ORIGINAL\" target=\"_blank\">97 W68</a><br /><a href=\"http://dpo.rpai

Comment

Get a vette. **** that overpriced, overweight ugmo of a car
        Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Everglades, everytime you post it makes me hate Wisconsin more and more.

Comment

They are sweet cars.... not to just be a GM nutswinger, but go testdrive a vette, just as a comparison...

I would love to get a Stang GT, but still expensive, and I still very broke.

Comment

Originally posted by DAS BOOT
              but go testdrive a Corvette, just as a comparison...
              I love Corvettes, but I have a wife and two boys. The fours seats are a big reason why I chose a Firebird to begin with.

Also, I can get a top of the line Mustang for the price of a bottom of the line Vette.
              I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
              CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
              FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

Umm, a car will run forever, if you replace the drivetrain eventually. Hold out for the new 'Maro!!!!
                -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by Everglades W68
                  I love Corvettes, but I have a wife and two boys. The fours seats are a big reason why I chose a Firebird to begin with.

Also, I can get a top of the line Mustang for the price of a bottom of the line Vette.
                  its not like the bottom of the line vette is a ****ty car

Ford has horrible warranties and dealerships from what i hear
                  Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

yeha I forgot about the 4 seat thing...

ehh... I cannot remember the last time I had anyone in my backseat LOL they ride shotgun or we go in someones big *** car. :)

My dad has a 4 door dodge ram that gets like 80 miles a month for when we need to haul a few people.

Just have to say targa top > hardtop/convertable.

Even if you look into maybe a used or even a C5, vettes on average are pretty well babied. You could get a low mileage ;04 C5 for probably 30-35k maybe?

Comment

The new Comero is still a promise in the future and a new Firebird is only a wish.
                      You're fired, and so is everyone that posted above me who missed this.
                      <a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six</a> <br /><b><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/c_o_jones\" target=\"_blank\">Cardomain</a></b><br />--This doesn\'t change the fact that I am ~The Guru~ who still kicks puppies...

Comment

Originally posted by C.O.Jones
                        You're fired, and so is everyone that posted above me who missed this.
                        no its ok, he drives the better looking sibling ;)

Comment

What u think about this one LINK ...you can get one for as little as 19k with maybe 10k miles ..... :)
                          09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
                          sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

that thing is GORGEOUS, absolutely beautiful and sX E!!! I'd hit it
                            2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

ehh a shelby gt500 is just a overpriced gt mustang...with a lil work a gt would be a shelby gt500 put a spuercharger on a gt and u got around 450hp and then a few lil mods could get u around the 500 range...u could probly spend alot less if u did that instead of buying a shelby which i agree is very overpriced...IMO mustangs are the enemy!!!! stick with GM cars!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X