Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mmmmmm :)

this is kind of perverse.

its like when married couples need a kick, they become swingers. in a similar sense, when you get a little used to your car, seeing someone drive it makes you think "Mmmmm." that poor mechanic probably feels violated now.

Comment

only my mom, dad, and sister have driven my car. and my exgf twice.

its really surprsing how good it looks on the road. you almost never get to see it how almost everyone else does.

and i love my 80s series. :banana:
      <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2265676\" target=\"_blank\">95 bright red camaro 3.4l</a>

Comment

don't effing touch my baby!
        1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

Originally posted by notsonic
          and i love my 80s series. :banana:
          Here here :tup:

And to BobDole: Yes, yes it is ;)

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
          i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
          R.I.P. '07 Pats
          Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

I let one of my friends drive it, after he hoaxed me into it. He begged and begged and finally said that if he didn't do everything the way I told him, I'd get his paycheck (around $250, I think). After about 10 minutes of begging, I finally said yes. Befor I even gave him the keys, he gave me his check, just in case. Lucky for him, he shifted when I told him to, slowed down when I said, and all that stuff. Otherwise, I'd have me a few new mods right now.
            ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
            A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

Originally posted by RadRacer
              I let one of my friends drive it, after he hoaxed me into it. He begged and begged and finally said that if he didn't do everything the way I told him, I'd get his paycheck (around $250, I think). After about 10 minutes of begging, I finally said yes. Befor I even gave him the keys, he gave me his check, just in case. Lucky for him, he shifted when I told him to, slowed down when I said, and all that stuff. Otherwise, I'd have me a few new mods right now.
              When I was 19 I had this modded Mitsubishi Mirage LS. The thing had a 1.8L 4 banger that was built for the Expo (7 passenger wagon/mini-van) and offered as the sportier motor for the mirage. I had a modified J-Spec version of the motor put in (as far as I could tell, the only difference from stock is that the imported motor had higher compression ratio), modified the suspension to some ridiculous extent, had cross drilled slotted brembo brake system, etc.. well anyway, I let my friend drive the car around to the back of his house and he was gone for a few minutes, but we figured he always lags. As I'm talking to another friend, I hear my car (you always know the sound of your own car's intake dont you?) under full throttle and turn to look... I see my friend launching the car at 50+mph in a hilly residential area over a hill and catching air a block away. When he comes back, he thinks I didn't see him and proceeds to tell me my car is too low and he thinks he may have bottomed out on a dip :rant: :spank:

The car is long gone and he spent more than half of the wrench time on it, so I'm not so sore about it these days
              Last edited by BobDoLe; 09-01-2006, 04:14 AM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X