Mmmmmm :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mmmmmm :)

Just dropped my car off at the mechanics.... thing sounds even better from the outside :)
    ..... A Pox on all you 80 series nay sayers!! :spank: :)

I dunno, maybe i'm alone on this, but does anyone else like it when they see someone else driving their car?
    Yes, its sweet to see how cool I must look when driving it!
    44.74%
    Noooooooo, people must not touchy the steering wheel!!! Garrrrr!!
    55.26%

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
    i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
    R.I.P. '07 Pats
    Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Re: Mmmmmm :)

I can enjoy hearing my car from the outside too, and sitting back and admiring it from afar, but i can't help but think i should be the one in that driver seat, so i hardl ever let anyone drive my car... :)
    sigpic
    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Yup, i hear ya :) Thats why i said "seeeee" people driving your car. I myself haven't let anyone but my dad drive my car (excluding the odd mechanic here and there... cuz its only for like 3 seconds anyway).

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
      i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
      R.I.P. '07 Pats
      Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Not at all, whenever I have to drop my car off, which I dont like to do often, I cant even sit down, i have to be watching to see what they are doing or why they are looking at it. etc. just bothers me!
        Last edited by UDLOSE98; 08-30-2006, 12:28 PM.

Comment

I'm cool with the people I know and trust. A couple of buddies, wife, daughter, brother, etc. Not too happy if I don't know the person.
          Now Playing: \'99 Pewter Firebird, stock, bone stock, and nothing but stock, so help me God!<br />Comming attractions: K&N Filter, Lid Mod, Intake Bellows Smooth Pipe Mod.<br />I dream about: Forced Induction (TC or SC) or NOX (or both!)

Comment

not sure this is really intake/exhaust tech material. Moving.
            2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

I sometimes let my bro drive my car. It's nice to see it from the outside and to hear that exhaust.

Funny thing is to me it sounds horrible when I'm driving it. I have Borla catback that's open. Great for performance but sounds horrible, not like Flowmaster on my '89.

But it sounds good from the outside with someone else driving it. Open Borla is definately loud.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

i love to see my buddies driving, but i'm with gr8schotzky... nobody should drive my baby but me!
                2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

ive owned camaros for almost 5 yrs now. the only person's *** to touch the seat has been the tire shop guys (only under my direct supervision) and my dad (and that has only been 5 times or so).. thats it. no one drives my car other than me. no friends, no family, no girlfriends... call me selfish, i dont care. thats my baby you are dealing with.
                  Phill<br /><br />95 camaro... need money for turbo project... <br />94 S10 Blazer - winter beater - infinity system to be installed soon<br /><br />\"The man who says it cant be done should not interrupt the man doing it...\"

Comment

Originally posted by UDLOSE98
                    Not at all, whenever I have to drop my car off, which I dont like to do often, I cant even sit down, i have to be watching to see what they are doing or why they are looking at it. etc. just bothers me!
                    x2...
                    1994 Camaro 3.4 L V6 <br />2.5\" Flowmaster 80 Series American Thunder Exhaust<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Sony Head Unit<br />Pioneer Midranges<br />2 10\" Sony XPlod 1100 W Subs<br />Power Acoustiks 980 W Amp<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94</a>

Comment

no that is why i don't take my car anywhere. i do it all myself
                      WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. no one. the wife has drove it once and i was such a nervous wreck the entire time. since then it hasnt been driven by anyone but me.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                        Or this

Comment

I got my oil changed a while ago and the mechanic kind of gave it some gas when parking it outside when he was done. When I saw it was a little mad, but I was also impressed on the sound. I was sitting inside the dealership place in the waiting room and could hear it pretty good. Then I heard one of the salesman tell this one lady at the desk, "thats how my car is going to sound once I get some exhaust. It has the same engine." I don't know what the guy was driving or if he new it was just a V6, but it made me feel good.
                          -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

I love seeing my car being driven at night, looks sexy comin down the street hearin the exhaust... but im with udlose, whenever i have to take it to a shop, im outside watching them the whole time like a hawk.
                            2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

i let my mom drive it once... i had no choice. i had taken her car, and she had to go pick some medicine up for my cousin... i was on the phone with her the whole time she was driving, making sure she didnt **** up.

then i have a friend with a BADASS big block 68 chevelle... who always asked me to let him drive my car, he wanted to take it to the track for me, i wouldnt let him.
                              my last night in philly a bunch of our friends went out to dinner, we were all in the parking lot afterwards, and i threw him the keys.
                              suddenly, i smelled burning rubber, and saw the smoke, lol. i loved hearing it, i never get a chance to hear it from the outside, and see it go flying by. i wouldnt let anyone else drive it... he is the exception because his car is insane. if you can handle 600+ hp (he has driven his dads 1200hp N/A (not sure what it puts down with the nitrous) Nova also) 200 hp shouldnt be a problem!
                              2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
                              2006 S60- Sold
                              2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                                Hello everyone!
                                by Andy H
                                Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                                3 weeks ago
                              • 3.4 slow to go
                                hey there strangers!
                                by 3.4 slow to go
                                been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                                3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X