class of 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: class of 2006

theres not even 80 in my class.. i graduate next year.. i think we have about 67.. the 06 class at my school only had 48
    1999 Black Pontiac Firebird <br />2 Rockford Fosgate P312D4 subs <br />Hifonics Brutus 1205d amp<br />Clear Sidemarkers<br />18\" Arelli Jovan Chrome Wheels

Comment

I graduated yesterday! I will be attending George Mason in Fairfax VA for computer science! Yea it was a long trip but yea i still dont think its clicked yet that its over.
      1994 Arctic White Camaro T-Tops(all options except leather)<br />80 Series Flowmaster Muffler<br />Ebay Cold Air Intake<br />Earthquake in the back known as a Kicker Solo Baric 15 L7<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sirshaun\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/sirshaun</a>

Comment

only thing i miss about highschool is playin sports. i was on the basketball and football team, and once i graduated, i havn't played much of either. football was especially great. get to play infront of 5,000 people and have all your friends watch you. get to knock the crap out of people too! those were the days.
        Black 1996 3.8 Firebird T5, SLP CAI, Pacesetter Ceramic Headers,160* t-stat, PCMforLess Tune, Flowmaster American Thunder catback, Car Sounds Cat, custom s-pipe, MSD coils and wires, NGK plugs, 3.42 posi rear, B&M Ripper, 245/50 BFG-G-force's

Comment

Yeah high school sports and sporting events were real fun. I loved scoring a damn nice goal in soccer ;)
          Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

I miss the mild drama of hs it was kinda funny to see ppl talk it up and stuff, esp. about cars. Then once your out of hs everything gets real really quick. My advice from having one year of college is wear a rubber. And STUDY!!!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X