class of 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• class of 2006

well its finally over. Just got home from my high school graduation earlier tonite. finaly high school is done and over with. i know im gonna miss it but im off to bigger and better things starting with UTI in just a month. any other graduates this year?
    '99 Camaro Y87 M5 T-tops
    Flowmaster american thunder cat back, 2.5" magnaflow high flow cat, centerforce dual friction clutch

Car Domain

Re: class of 2006

Werd, 2 more days and 3 finals, then I graduate on the 26th. Its gonna be sweet, at the end of summer I get my own apartment with my good friend. But summer will also be sweet, chillen at the beach with the ladies. Agh, I'm so glad its finally over.
    <b><i>Don\'t Ever Judge Me</i></b><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/earnhardt132000\" target=\"_blank\">\'96 Firebird Y87 3.8L V6 5spd</a><br />--No mods as of yet, shoot me some ideas if ya want.<br />178,000 miles and counting

Comment

young'ns :p

class of '03 represent
      RedlineVSix

Comment

You won't miss it as much as you'd think, unless your future looks dreary.

College puts high school to shame.
        -Kevin<br /><a href=\"http://heinz.no-ip.com/Car%20Pics/IM000117.JPG\" target=\"_blank\"><b>\'96 White Camaro RS M5</b></a> <br />GTP Shortblock - T3/T4 -6psi Intercooled<br />Open Downpipe

Comment

College= 10,000,000 times better than H.S.

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

Originally posted by 95fbirdkid

class of '03 represent

frikin whipper-snappers, class o' 90
            1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
            2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
            94 comero 3.4

Comment

I graduated last month on the 28th. I was the seventh person to get their deploma then I had to wait for everyone else to go. I think it was like 475 people in my class.
              -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

Originally posted by huggercamaro99
                I graduated last month on the 28th. I was the seventh person to get their deploma then I had to wait for everyone else to go. I think it was like 475 people in my class.
                i have just shy of 400 people in my class and there were only about 15-20 after me so i had to wait for everyone else to get their diploma first. longest ceremony ever. haha
                '99 Camaro Y87 M5 T-tops
                Flowmaster american thunder cat back, 2.5" magnaflow high flow cat, centerforce dual friction clutch

Car Domain

Comment

Originally posted by 99camaro-3.8
                  well its finally over. Just got home from my high school graduation earlier tonite. finaly high school is done and over with. i know im gonna miss it but im off to bigger and better things starting with UTI in just a month. any other graduates this year?
                  where is the uti your going to..my sisters boyfriend goes to one aroudn potstown or somthing that the one?
                  <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

I graduated a couple weeks ago. The 22nd or so. I'm going off to Kansas State and will probably end up at KU because i want to be a meteorologist.
                    Red 1998 Camaro 3.8<br />K&N and Home Depot<br />2 12\" JL W3v2 Subwoofers<br />-more audio stuff to come-

Comment

Originally posted by Oi Bird V6
                      where is the uti your going to..my sisters boyfriend goes to one aroudn potstown or somthing that the one?
                      Yeah Exton. thats the one im going to. its literaly 5 minutes from my house. is he there now or is he starting soon?
                      '99 Camaro Y87 M5 T-tops

Car Domain

Comment

I graduated on the 2nd, damn glad to be out of that ****ty school.
                        Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by 95fbirdkid

class of '03 represent
                          young'ns :P

Class of '00 represent!
                          -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

Congrats! :banana:

Class of '00 here. Clearly we are the best because we have the most zeros...

Comment

Originally posted by shenanigans
                              young'ns :P

Class of '00 represent!
                              LOL! :spank: '92 here.

College makes HS look like a friggin joke. Best four years of my life - most of which I don't recall - and that which I do recall I try not to remember. :naughty:

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X