Think they will do Robocop vs. Terminator? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Think they will do Robocop vs. Terminator?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats dumb, terminator and robocop have nothing to do with each other. avp and freddy vs jason have been in production for years, not too mention all the avp comics and videogames plus if you watch avp there is alot of connections with the 1st 2 alien movies, which kind of makes it a prequel. for alien and a sequel for predator. At the end of t3 the war had begun and i dont see why another terminator would have came back in the past and it not be mentioned before hand, not to mention Arnold wouldnt do it because hes pretty much said hes done with movies. T4 is suppose to be called "The Machine War" and really have nothing to do with the previous movies except john conner, Its suppose to be the beginning of the war and end with the 1st model terminator making a appearance
    Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

terminator and robocop have nothing to do with each other. avp and freddy vs jason have been in production for years, not too mention all the avp comics and videogames
      You guys haven't played Robocop vs. Terminator video game?
      sounds like robocop and terminator might have somthing to do w/ each other after all
      RedlineVSix

Comment

I'll have to agree with the guys that are saying the terminator would mess up robocop bad. This would end up being one of those movies that you just don't go watch cause the premise would be silly.

Obviously terminator &gt; robocop.

[img]smile.gif[/img]
        2005 Ford Focus ZX3 SE D20 M5 - Modified ;) <a href=\"http://www.knightenmotorsports.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.knightenmotorsports.com</a> <br />[ U R L = h t t p : / / w w w . g e o c i t i e s . c o m / h e a r t l a n d _ h e a t _ v 6 ] Heartland Heat V6 [ / U R L ]

Comment

Originally posted by 95fbirdkid:
          </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />terminator and robocop have nothing to do with each other. avp and freddy vs jason have been in production for years, not too mention all the avp comics and videogames
          You guys haven't played Robocop vs. Terminator video game?
          sounds like robocop and terminator might have somthing to do w/ each other after all
          </font>[/QUOTE]Never heard of the game but they still dont have anything to do with each other, makes as much sense as a "jaws vs chucky" game/movie
          Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

I don't see how Robocop and Terminator have less to do with each other than the other 2 movies mentioned....just because they've been thought of a long time ago??? They still take characters from un-related movies and tie them into a common story.

I think Term/Robo would make a cool movie... i'm sure writers could whip up something cool without one of them being dominant.

I have some other ones.

Pee Wee Herman vs The Little Rascals
            Aunt Mae vs Aunt Bea
            The girl from Firestarter vs Leatherface
            Pam Anderson vs Carmen Electra

Those would make funny movies [img]smile.gif[/img]
            1997 silver Camaro RS<br />|T-Type Powered|<br /><a href=\"http://www.kwfbody.com\" target=\"_blank\">Looking for a local F-Body club in K/W, Ontario, Canada?</a>

Comment

Paul walkers Evo vs the batmobile
              Superman vs the ninja turtles
              Bozo the clown vs barney vs the teletubbies

Comment

Pam Anderson vs Carmen Electra
                this one i want to see
                RedlineVSix

Comment

Discussions like this never end up with a comclusion.

If the video game was any indication, Robocop regulates on an army of T800's, and takes down HK's.

Anyway, Robocop and Terminator are fairly evenly matched in a physical confrontation. Robocop has some quick reflexes (he catches a bullet in 3). Robocop might even be more durable than the Terminator. He took a severe beating from ED209's four 20mm cannons. Robocop with a Cobra cannon would ruin a T800's day.

But my conclusion is that there should never be a Robocop v Terminator movie, and the game's story was really stupid.

PS. Pam Anderson is not hot.
                  Matt<br />2000 Firebird<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/index.php?\" target=\"_blank\">FullThrottleV6.com</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X