Think they will do Robocop vs. Terminator? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Think they will do Robocop vs. Terminator?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think they will do Robocop vs. Terminator?

I saw Alien vs. Predator and I like it alot. It brought alot of childhood memories and excitement seeing these two get it on.

Since they've done Jason vs. Freddy, and now Alien vs. Predator. I just hope they do Robocop vs. Terminator next.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

I hope they DONT...Terminator would rip robocop up BAD. I mean are we talking Original Terminator..or the Chick lookin terminator in rise of the machines? I guess it really doesnt matter kuz terminator would mess Robocop up.
    2001 Black S10 Xtreme 4.3L A4<br />*RedLineVSix*<br />\"Throwin sparks, draggin frame\"

Comment

Ok, that combo should not be done.

Robocop is a little b*tch compared to the terminator
      Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
      nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
      2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
      2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

terminator would totally win.
        \'98 Camaro - SOLD<br />Best E/T: 15.489 @ 86.48 MPH<br />60\': 2.131<br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/skorpion317\" target=\"_blank\">members.cardomain.com/skorpion317 </a><br />1998 Saturn SL2<br />Official <a href=\"http://www.njdisturbance.com\" target=\"_blank\">NJ Disturbance</a> bracket racer

Comment

Originally posted by Jason:
          I hope they DONT...Terminator would rip robocop up BAD. I mean are we talking Original Terminator..or the Chick lookin terminator in rise of the machines? I guess it really doesnt matter kuz terminator would mess Robocop up.
          I don't know about that one skippy. Terminator's job was to kill a human to prevent future happenings and lost in the first movie. Robocop on the other hand has beat man and machine he beat that big *** thing in first movie and killed clarence whitaker. I don't think anyone would win since they're both robotic machines that are made of metal it would kind of be like watching two car collide.......noone would win just one big mess. Oh yeah Robocop is as slow as hell but so is terminator, only difference is Terminator looks like a bad mofo and Robocop doesn't, same sh!t thought.
          ---Niño---<br /><i>95\' silver 5 spd</i>

Comment

It's like colliding two big *** pieces of metal, NOTHING HAPPENS [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Comment

Robocop still has Human parts...and he is slow as ****..Now what terminator are we talking. T-800 would mess him up..The only time i remember that thing being as slow as robocop was when it wrecked the semi at the end and it was limping its *** into the machine shop. A T-1000 would crush him...I dont even have to go into details. The New one in Rise of the Machines would just take control of his *** and launch him off a building or Blast him with that cannon.. Dont get me wrong Robocop would do his share of damage..but ultimately The Terminator would win.
              2001 Black S10 Xtreme 4.3L A4<br />*RedLineVSix*<br />\"Throwin sparks, draggin frame\"

Comment

Im talking about the original terminator (the one and only)
                I've never seen Terminator run.
                What human parts does robocop have?
                They have both taken on extremely tough opponents, I think Robocop is smarter and has more experience getting manhandled. [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] (sounds funny!!)

Comment

I beg to differ. If it's the first Terminator then Robocop could nail him. Did you guys ever see Robocop two. Plus, he is alot smarter and more skillful, then again it would be very close.

You guys haven't played Robocop vs. Terminator video game?

Comment

As far as I remember Robocop does still have some MECHANICALLY enhanced internal organs. I think part of his brain is still a real brain but "modified" And the Original Terminator if youre talking the actual T-800 model DID run in the second movie. And most certainly runs in Rise of the Machines. As far as Im concerned its the SAME freakin robot in all 3 movies but with the advancement of movies it just looks better. I'm not saying robocop would just puss out,roll over and die but i dont think by any means would he win. At any rate it would be a good fight. I dont think they could tie the 2 together in a story line that would make any sense what so ever. At least AVP was tied together when they showed the Alien Head in the Predator ship in Predator 2. Freddy Vs Jason...that was just gay if you ask me.

Comment

And the Original Terminator if youre talking the actual T-800 model DID run in the second movie.
                      In what part? I can't remember, seriously.

Comment

SOB...LoL dont make me go find the movie and watch it! I cant remember the actual scene but im FAIRLY sure it did take a small run. I could be wrong...its been a while. Ill think about it some and get back on it.

Comment

He's as limp as the ROBOPOPO!!! [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] Haha...

Comment

I think you could tie in the both of them in a story movie.

Terminator comes back from the future to kill Kyle something. Then Kyle desparately running from the Terminator stumbles into Robocop and he ends up defending his life.

Guys don't forget. Robocop is no wimp. Robocop is probably much stronger than Terminator. His grip alone has tons of pressure to it. He can easily crush solid metals.

But Terminator has been known to reroute his energy source and comes back to fight again.

So it is an interesting match. I got a couple of Robocop comics somewhere. In the comicbook he is much better, about 3 times better than in the movie.

You guys are picking Terminator because it was a more popular movie. But if you think about it from part 1 to 3, the story doesn't make sense. And ofcourse it has that actor guy that can barely speak English. lol

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X