No announcement yet.

What do you do when bored at work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brain teasers are potentially the only thing keeping my brain awake.... me thinking about taking a lunch break just for something to do.... besides, there's a new stereo place right next to my Starbucks.... maybe I'll go walk around and ask how much stuff weighs...

Comment

I shutdown the server for the front offices, and they come get me to get it fixed [img]smile.gif[/img]
      Jessica :)<br />Kansas: There\'s no place like home...99 Firebird Blown/6lbs, Eaton w/3.42\'s CI headers Z28 Exaust<br />CAI, #36 injectors Intense PCM

Comment

I administer my Linux boxen at home remotely so it looks like I'm still working.
        3.42 gears w/ LSD,<br />Headers, Cat delete, Loudmouth,<br />SLP intake, K&N, Whisper Lid, <br />EGR delete

Comment

I look for a new job, mine ends in september, while on that note if anyone in the dallas area can hook me up with an IT auditor position I'm all ears!
          -Brad
          98 Firebird - gone from mod mode to keep it running and useable mode.
          2000 V-Star Custom 1100
          If all else fails use a bigger hammer!
          :rock:

Comment

Originally posted by CAMAROWIDBASS:
            A man is found murdered in his car,the windows were up, there is no sign of foced entry,and there were no broken windows. How did the killer get in the car?
            door was unlocked, guy killed him and locked the door.
            2002 NBM Pontiac Firebird Formula<br />Mods: stock...<br />1997 Chevy Camaro *Gone*<br />Mods:Borla,headers,Magnaflow cat, SLP intake, NOS 5175

Comment

Job is crazy involved...never enough hours to get done what we need to do. Right now we are only alowd to work X amount of hours and i am there to the minite. My Brother works there full time, and he is at the office about 60 hours a week working his butt of the whole time, very involved hard job.
              2002 M5 camaro- VTR CAI, custom cat-back exhaust, battery compacitor, pullie, lowering springs, 32mm sway bar, cross-drilled slotted rotars. 1-10\" L7 in cubby.

Comment

Well i just spent the last 20 minutes of today reading this thread. Other than that I am in the exact same boat, REALLY bored most of the time.
                1987 Buick Grand National drivetrain in my 1993 Pontiac Firebird. PT53 turbo, 212/212 comp cam, 3400 lockup converter, stock heads, Precision bar & plate FMIC with 3\" piping, 1994 z28 rearend, hotwired walbro 255 fuel pump, Nitto drag radials

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X