What do you do when bored at work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you do when bored at work?

Honestly, I've gotten to the point that surfing the web isn't even doing it for me.....

Have s.. oh work... my work is flying now so im not bored unless im in ground school.. then I try to stay awake.
    1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

i work in my house. :D
      99 WS6
      13.25@104.97 - Lid + soon to be more other stock items ;D

Originally posted by camaroextra
      tears are great lube, but its hard to get a girl to cry onto her own ***.

Comment

I hate you both. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Pathogen:
          Honestly, I've gotten to the point that surfing the web isn't even doing it for me.....
          I'm in the same boat you are... I check to see if anyone is in the chat room every now and again, but nobody is in there mid day. I'm trying to plan a trip to the east coast f body nationals in jersey in august, so that keeps me busy for a few minutes a day :D I just bought a ton of magizines (sp?), so i thumb through those. I'll be taking a refresher course for scuba diving (i'm certified, but haven gone in a few years) so i'm also reading a book from my initial certification, so i dont seem like a complete idiot when i go in for the refresher.
          1995 Camaro 3.4L Black with T tops, 5 speed manual<br /><br />Mods:<br />Pro 5.0 short throw shifter, MSD Ignition coils, 3.73 gears, Torsen LSD,Mac diff cover, Umi LCAs<br />K&N Cold Air Intake, Window Tint (20% rear, 35%front), aluminum driveshaft, fastchip tuning

Comment

im always bored at work..thats why im always here! lol
            <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

If it takes six men six days to dig six holes... how long will it take one man to dig half a hole?

Comment

I browse IMDB.com since its not blocked at work..

maek stuff out of crap laying around(made a bow and arrow, with banner sticks, and rubber bands, and the pencil sharpener. They have shot 150ish feet, and I shot one through the leather headrest of a movie theatre seat.

Goof off, me and my co-workers we rag on each other pretty bad, and usually keep ourselves entertained.

Ocassionally find a way to mess with antoher manager. Like hang the banner for "sisterhood of the traveling pants" over the entrance to my bosses office.

Spray a door handle down bad with stainless steal cleaner, then wipe the top of the handle off. Its gooey/foamy white and when you grab the handle its nasty and looks like somene jizzed on the door.

snoop throw lost and found

Many many things that involve goofing off... Its great when the peope in charge is you and usually 2-3 other people in the lower 20s. Makes work fun.
                -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

If it takes six men six days to dig six holes... how long will it take one man to dig half a hole?
                  3 days
                  1995 Camaro 3.4L Black with T tops, 5 speed manual<br /><br />Mods:<br />Pro 5.0 short throw shifter, MSD Ignition coils, 3.73 gears, Torsen LSD,Mac diff cover, Umi LCAs<br />K&N Cold Air Intake, Window Tint (20% rear, 35%front), aluminum driveshaft, fastchip tuning

Comment

As strange as it may sound, I find work to do if I get bored.

I've learned, unless you're a government worker, if you're getting paid to do nothing, it reflects badly when the company needs to lay someone off.
                    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sac2165\" target=\"_blank\"> CAMAROS</a>

Comment

Originally posted by xX315Xx:
                      </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Pathogen:
                      3 days </font>[/QUOTE]no. ... unless it's a DOT worker. ... care to try again?

Comment

I run around in circles until I get dizzy!!!!

Or... sneak out in a benz [img]tongue.gif[/img] Returned in a 2005 CLK320 drop top [img]smile.gif[/img]
                        Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
                        nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
                        2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
                        2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by xX315Xx:
                          3 days </font>[/QUOTE]no. ... unless it's a DOT worker. ... care to try again? </font>[/QUOTE]half day?

Comment

Originally posted by xX315Xx:
                            </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by xX315Xx:
                            3 days </font>[/QUOTE]no. ... unless it's a DOT worker. ... care to try again? </font>[/QUOTE]half day? </font>[/QUOTE]No....its 3 days.

Comment

this is cracking me up...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X