ATTN Domestic Violence I think you got ripped off, see pic inside for why.... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATTN Domestic Violence I think you got ripped off, see pic inside for why....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread isn't locked yet???
    -<i>Travis</i><br /><b>99 Trans Am, Pewter, A4</b> Forged, stalled, and cammed<br /><b>85 Buick Regal WH1 T-Type</b> It\'d be cool if it ran...<br /><b>94 Camaro 3.4, Teal, M5</b> The daily beater

Comment

Originally posted by Reverend_Ezekiel:
      As a tax-paying resident of the great state of Texas, I have to say that I don't mind paying for DV's car and repairs at all. That kind of upkeep is to be expected. If his actions keep dangerous speeders off the roads the I drive, then I have absolutely no problem paying the taxes to pay for his car.

However, I am a little worried that a traffic cop is carrying around an assault rifle.... But that's probably because I favor very strict gun-control (even for the police). Do you really need a shotgun AND an assualt rifle??
      Yep, they have two completely different uses. An assault rifle would be dangerous for the police officer to use in certain situations; the shotgun can't be used beyond a certain, very limited range. As for the gun control issue, I'm gonna stay out of it, but I have to say that as long as the criminals have access to assault weapons, the police need to have access, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverend_Ezekiel:
        However, I am a little worried that a traffic cop is carrying around an assault rifle.... But that's probably because I favor very strict gun-control (even for the police). Do you really need a shotgun AND an assualt rifle??
        Depends on how you look at it, but I see a shotgun, rifle, and handgun each having very specific roles in the defense of citizens. Do you want a well-equipped officer on the road, or do you want him trying to take down a thug who may have a loved one held hostage at a distance that makes handgun engagement impossible? You want Mr. Thug to blast little Bobby or Suzie, or do you want a cop with the wrong tool on-hand to take out the offender, even if it means risking the rugrat's health or life? Or would you rather a single round taking down the baddy without risk of harm to your family?

Officers are not your everyday citizen. They are well trained and stable (mostly) individuals who have had their backgrounds checked, and act in the interest of the jurisdiction of the place they are employed. How many cops have you heard of going and knocking over a convenience store? Why have gun control for cops...

Reverand, I forgot to ask: Have you no faith for the common man, or do you think we are so evil as to not be trustworthy to own a firearm? I thought only one individual was supposed to cast judgement... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
        Check out my stable of supercharged W-Bodies <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=136\" target=\"_blank\">HERE</a><br /><b>\'97 Pontiac GP GTP Coupe</b><br /><b>\'98 Regal GS | L67 3800 Series II</b>

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny:
          Not yet :D
          Check out my stable of supercharged W-Bodies <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=136\" target=\"_blank\">HERE</a><br /><b>\'97 Pontiac GP GTP Coupe</b><br /><b>\'98 Regal GS | L67 3800 Series II</b>

Comment

Originally posted by L32Projekt:
            </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Skinny:
            Not yet :D </font>[/QUOTE]we're working at it, give us a little time ;)
            RedlineVSix

Comment

I'm sure one of the mods will stop snoozing and notice the obviously high post count on this bad-boy... :D

Comment

Blah.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X