ATTN Domestic Violence I think you got ripped off, see pic inside for why.... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATTN Domestic Violence I think you got ripped off, see pic inside for why....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN Domestic Violence I think you got ripped off, see pic inside for why....

http://images.cardomain.com/member_i...74_15_full.jpg

i think you got riped........ bu thats just my :D
    www.turbov6camaro.com
    1997 3800 Series II Camaro
    4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
    7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
    11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
    1996 Pontiac <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a> <br />Black, 3.8L A4

Comment

hhahahahaha
      <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six©</b></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95batmobile\" target=\"_blank\">My \'95 Bird</a><br />I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Comment

nah. that car's too low to the ground to go where i've been in my camaro. i took that hoe over a curb yesterday...had to gas it hard to keep from high centering. now there's nothing but new shiny metal showing underneath. i jumped off a ditch a few months ago. when my front wheel fell off, i backed up and got up some speed so i could just jump off of it. try that in a viper. [img]smile.gif[/img]

and i just had my 5th set of tires put on last week. i doubt they'd like me putting 18s on it every couple of months.

there are a couple of agencies that have vipers; mostly seized cars. el paso was one of them i think.

Comment

Originally posted by Domestic Violence:
          nah. that car's too low to the ground to go where i've been in my camaro. i took that hoe over a curb yesterday...had to gas it hard to keep from high centering. now there's nothing but new shiny metal showing underneath. i jumped off a ditch a few months ago. when my front wheel fell off, i backed up and got up some speed so i could just jump off of it. try that in a viper. [img]smile.gif[/img]

and i just had my 5th set of tires put on last week. i doubt they'd like me putting 18s on it every couple of months.

there are a couple of agencies that have vipers; mostly seized cars. el paso was one of them i think.
          just put a lift kit on it ;)

mad your hard on your camaro.....
          www.turbov6camaro.com
          1997 3800 Series II Camaro
          4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
          7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
          11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Originally posted by Domestic Violence:

Ah, yes of course, beat up the car, while taxpayers pay for it's repair. I don't know the conditions, but from what I understand is that you can't drive worth of **** and get away with stuff regular citizen probably wouldn't. If I was your commanding officer I'd take away your camaro and give it to a responsible adult.

Comment

Originally posted by ka50:
              </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Domestic Violence:

Ah, yes of course, beat up the car, while taxpayers pay for it's repair. I don't know the conditions, but from what I understand is that you can't drive worth of **** and get away with stuff regular citizen probably wouldn't. If I was your commanding officer I'd take away your camaro and give it to a responsible adult. </font>[/QUOTE]STFU

He's a cop, he drives hard to catch people. Now DV, correct me if i'm wrong, but i'm pretty sure DV had to go through a good deal of extra driving training to be doing what he's doing in the car he's doing it in.
              RedlineVSix

Comment

Originally posted by 95fbirdkid:
                STFU

He's a cop, he drives hard to catch people. Now DV, correct me if i'm wrong, but i'm pretty sure DV had to go through a good deal of extra driving training to be doing what he's doing in the car he's doing it in.
                Yeh, driving hard straight into curbs and ditches, catching extremely dangerous speeders, while packing M4A1 assault rifle, shotgun and sidearm at the same time in the same vehicle. Yeh, something to be proud of.

The question is: who's more dangerous here? A childlike cop with "toys" or person who he's trying to catch?

Comment

Originally posted by ka50:
                  </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 95fbirdkid:
                  STFU

Yeh, driving hard straight into curbs and ditches, catching extremely dangerous speeders, while packing M4A1 assault rifle, shotgun and sidearm at the same time in the same vehicle. Yeh, something to be proud of.

The question is: who's more dangerous here? A childlike cop with "toys" or person who he's trying to catch?
                  </font>[/QUOTE]I would say the person he's trying to catch as opposed to the trained perfessional
                  RedlineVSix

Comment

Originally posted by 95fbirdkid:
                    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by ka50:
                    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 95fbirdkid:
                    STFU

</font>[/QUOTE]I would say the person he's trying to catch as opposed to the trained perfessional
                    </font>[/QUOTE]Trained professional? lol... No wonder he needs his car repaired every other week... sounds to me like he's having hard time controlling the throttle, thus shredding tires in 2 months.

The bottom line is that his dumbass attitude and marginal driving skills waste taxpayers money... And since when does traffic enforcement officer needs assault combat rifle and shotgun on top of that that are used in full blown urban warfare?

Comment

... ever think that maybe he doesn't jump his car into ditches and burn his tires for fun? I'm pretty sure he's chasing people... and yes.. I'll use my tax money for that
                      2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
                      Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

Hmm, let's see.... remember the Hollywood shootout a few years ago? Yeah, the same one where the bad guys were wearing full armor and unloading 100-round drums from illegaly obtained AK-47 assault rifles? Let me give you a quick lesson in firearms technology: handgun rounds are NOT powerful enough to penetrate the full armor those guys were wearing! Shotgun rounds at those ranges are too inaccurate, and still won't punch through armor. Only thing going through that crap is a round of high-velocity 5.56mm RIFLE ammo with a steel penetrating core...

Question is, would you go into a gun fight with a knife, or better yet, a big mouth? Get up off of our LE personnel, they're doing more to combat crime than an ignorant statement or two.
                        Check out my stable of supercharged W-Bodies <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=136\" target=\"_blank\">HERE</a><br /><b>\'97 Pontiac GP GTP Coupe</b><br /><b>\'98 Regal GS | L67 3800 Series II</b>

Comment

I don't think anything DV is doing is wrong... Hell I have seen some FHP z28s in action and just hte fact of some of the situations they are put into I see all the problems DV ran into.

DO I care someoen like DV takes a camaro over a curb, to come stop a guy speeding away from a murder? OR to come save my girlfreind who is getting rapped, or hell even to stop the guy trying to steal my radio.

I have taken my camaros over a curb before(some times unintentionally it happens)

Comment

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but don't Texan tax payers pay for the tires etc?
                            So why the hell is ka50 complaining about his tax dollars when he does not live in Texas?
                            <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six©</b></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95batmobile\" target=\"_blank\">My \'95 Bird</a><br />I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Comment

Of course, shootout like the one in Hollywood happens every other day, so traffic enforcement officer needs to blow 3500$ for assault rifle and 1500$ for a shotgun, plus ammo, mounting and safety hardware, etc. For cases like that one there's a thing called SWAT-team, not traffic enforcement officer. Also, let me give you a lesson in armor: armor covers only upper torso. Which is about 30% of the body.

And in my opinion, no gun should be illegal, in fact, I believe it should be illegal NOT to have a gun in every home. I bet you crime rate is gonna go way down, and we won't need dumbass officers armed to the teeth blazing taxpayers money away.

And to answer your question about gunfighting: officers can call up backup and there are gonna be 20 officers within minutes on the scene.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X